Chapter Nine "Jealous"

Oh god why am I so nervous....

"Bye,Meme!" Socks said as he walked away from his locker and headed to the direction of the library.

"I guess I'm gonna to the Science Lab since I had nothing to do now..." Meme mumbled as he walked towards the Science Lab.

By the way,if you wondering why they all went to Science Lab because Laff was having a hard time doing his science experiments (cause he keeps on failing and blew the lab)

[At the Science Lab]

"Laff,I hope you know what are you doing...." Blaza mumbled with a busy Laff beside him.

"Don't interrupt me!" Laff whispered to him.

Meme opened the door and walked in the lab.He saw Laff focusing on his experiment while Blaza was beside messing and annoying him.

"Blaza! If your not helping me then please stop annoying me!" Laff said to Blaza,almost dropped the chemicals in his hand.

"Hey guys!" Meme said. "Did come in a bad time?"

"Oh hi Meme!" Blaza said as he turned around.

"If your also gonna annoy me like Blaza,then go sit at the corner there."Laff said as he pointed at the corner with a few chairs.

"Blaza,what have you done...." Meme whispered.

"Let's go to the corner then,Meme!" Blaza said as he pushed Meme with a face of confused.

Blaza sat Meme down on a chair and started talking to Meme.

"Hey,Meme! Did you ask Socks out?" Blaza whispered.

"Ya...? What that got to do about you...?" Meme answered.

"Hey! I told you the idea" Blaza said angrily.

"Well,we need to let you look nice!" Blaza said as he grabbed Meme's hand and pulled him to the door of the Science Lab.

"What...?What do you mean by that,Blaza..?" Meme asked as he is struggling from Blaza.

"You need to look good at your first date!" Blaza said proudly as he opened the door.

"Wait what! We're just hanging out as friends!" Meme shouted with bright red colour on his face.

"Is not a date,Blaza!! Put me down!!!"

"Idiots...." Laff pov

"All according as plan " Blaza pov

[Let head back to Socks]

Socks walked to the library with a book in his hand but this time he's not gonna to the library to do his homework nor read books. He was there to find somebody.

He opened the glass door and headed inside the library.He searched high and low and finally found the person he was looking for at the corner.

"Um-Hi..?" Socks said nervously as he walked towards the corner.

"Oh! Hi there,Socks. You never come up to me and talk to me before at class"