Chapter Seven "Holiday"

You guys will be wondering from the last chapter about Nadwe. You guys never seen Nadwe in the gang when they are in college because he's 14.

In this Au,Nadwe is Meme's adopted younger brother. They often meet cause of Meme have college and Nadwe have middle school.

So,they usually meet in holiday. And that's why Blaza and Tbh called him to make this ship sail. And Muffin is Nadwe best friend so he will in this chapter too.

Nadwe likes Muffin and Joocie the most in the gang. He hates (not actually hate)Meme and Laff the most.(you know why)

Hope you guys understand this Au and I hope I didn't spoiled too much for this chapter ;-;

Back into the chapter!!!

Meme was already awake on his bed but he decided to not get up that early since it's holiday. Meme was about to take a look at his phone to see if anyone in the group was already awake but he was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Meme was still tired so he didn't wanna answered the door and thought Socks or Blaza will answer the door instead.

But he was wrong.The knock on the door became more louder than before. He had no choice but to get out from his bed and answered the door.

When he opened the door,he no longer felt tired,instead he felt shocked.

"Hi there,big brother!" Nadwe said as he looked up at Meme as he opened the door.

"Nadwe,what the f**k are you doing here!? And who brought you in here,your not allowed in the school or someone else from the school brought you in?!"Meme asked in shocked.

"First,it was Blaza called me last night to come here.Second,Tbh and Blaza both brought me in this school that's why I can come in!" Nadwe said.

"And what took you so long to answer a door!? Are you doing some secret in there with someone?"

"No...? I am just laying on my bed until you knocked on the door so loud that I can't even sleep well anymore!" Meme said in anger.

"By the way,where is Blaza? I'm going to kill him!"

"You have to find about it by yourself" Nadwe said with a smirk.

Meme closed the door right at Nadwe face. The first thing he did was headed into Blaza room. He can still heard Nadwe screaming outside.

"Hey! That's not nice,Meme!"Nadwe shouted.

Meme ignored him amd realised Blaza was not in his room.

"I swear to god I'm gonna kill him when I saw him" Meme mumbled in anger.

"Ding" (a text message sound)

[With Blaza]
"..."

"Tbh,are you sure this is a safe place to hide?" Blaza asked in curious.

"I'm sure,Blaza. You can trust me! I'm your friend" Tbh said proudly.

"Hiding in my bedroom is probably the best way I can think about..."

"Guys...I'm literally right here...I can just called him and tell him your here...." Joocie said,standing in front of Tbh bedroom door.

"But I won't do that since you guys brought Nadwe here" Joocie said.

"Thank god..."Blaza said as he lie down on Tbh's bed.