Chapter Twelve "Missing" (Republish)

[The next morning after Chapter Eleven] {Friday}
[Tbh pov]
"TBH!!! We're gonna be late and the reason is because of you!!!"

I ignored the British man complain and looked at my watch before I opened the dorm door to the outside world.

7:30a.m.

7:30a.m!? It's only 30 minutes away before class starts and I don't get why Laff  is always up early and making our ears deaf in the morning-

I opened the dorm door and saw Laff leaning against the wall waiting for me. But there's no sight of my other roommate,Joocie.

"About time,Tbh" Laff said as he looked at me.

"You know your are really annoying sometimes,Laff" I said in annoyed.

"No,your the one who is annoying me now" Laff shot back.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"By the way,where is Joocie? Isn't he with you a while ago before you started shouting at me?" I asked.

"I told him to check on Socks,Meme and Blaza since I didn't saw Socks in the library today which was kinda odd..." Laff said as he stopped leaning against the wall.

"Does he always go to the library in the morning-?" I asked Laff.

Laff nodded. " I always saw him going to the direction of the library while I head to the science lab"

Wow-why are people so hard working these days-?

"Laff! Tbh!"

I heard a familiar voice and turned my head to see Joocie walking towards us.

"Hi there,Joocie!" I said.

"So- any good news or bad news?" Laff asked,not even bother to say a "Hi".

"I don't know how to answer that- but they didn't answer the door while I was knocking on their door" Joocie said.

"Well-maybe they just went to class earlier that us?" I said.

"I guess so..." Joocie said as he put a worried face on.

"We can worry about them later. Class is starting soon" Laff said as he grabbed my hand and started dragging me.

"LAFF! I CAN WALK MYSELF!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.

"Tbh- you are going to learn how to lower your voice soon.." Joocie whispered to me.

Well-that was awkward...

{In Class} (Socks,Meme,Blaza,Tbh and Dino class)
[7:50a.m.]
[No one pov]

Tbh came into his class after he was finally free from Laff. He saw his friend,Dino sitting on his seat but there was no sight of his three other friends,Socks,Meme and Blaza. He walked up to his seat which was near Blaza and Dino seat and sat down.

"Hey,Dino" Tbh said as he looked at the direction where Dino was at.

"Hi there,Tbh. Do you know where those three are?" Dino said as he pointed at the three empty seats and looked at Tbh.

"That was the same thing I'm gonna ask you..." Tbh said.

"Well-before I came to class,Joocie actually said that they didn't answer the door while he was knocking on their dorm"

Dino went silent for a while and spoke " Do you think this had to do about the news that was on the TV lately?"

"What news?" Tbh asked.