Chapter Five "New friends"

Hey guys!I would like to thank all of you for 200+ views and those lovely comments.Sadly,I can't comment or reply your comments (idk why) so you won't be seeing me comment 🥲.Also thanks to ones who fixed my mistakes.

*Everyone had their own fear,so just stay strong and fight the fear😁.*

"According to the proof that Meme gave me (Felix didn't pass up in time),Meme is innocent."the principal said.

"Looks like I won,Felix"Meme whispered to Felix. Felix glared at him angrily.

"Meme,you can leave now.Felix you stay here,I gonna have a call with your parents."the principal said as he picked up his phone on the table.

Meme left the principal office and saw Socks peeking through the window of the office.

"Socks?"

"Ah!"Socks got scared and was about to ran away but sadly his wrist caught by Meme.

(Me:Again ;-;)

"Socks,I want to ask you something."Meme said,still holding Socks wrist making him blush.

"F-Fine....but can you l-let go of my hand f-first?"Socks said looking at the floor.

"Oh...! I'm sorry...."Meme said as he lets go Socks' hand,his face turned bright red.

"My friends and I decided you should come to our meet up for the next time. It will be amazing if you come with us!" Meme said in excitement.

But Socks wanted to reject him. He didn't want to end up making Meme mad just like he did to Laff (he thought he make Laff angry). But when Socks saw Meme face full with excitement,his face turned deeper red and said:

"O-Ok....then..."

"Great! Let's go back to our dorm and tell Blaza!" Meme said as he grabbed Socks wrist and ran to their dorm.

[Time skipped]
[Back at their dorm]

"BLAZA!" Meme shouted as he "smashed" the door right into the wall.

"Ah! Can't you guys be nice to the door for once!?"Blaza shouted to Meme.

"Socks agreed to our idea!"Meme said as he closed the door "nicely" after Socks came in.

"Wait! Really!?" Blaza shouted. (Totally forget about the door situation)

"Yessss! Let's call the others now!"Meme said as he took out his phone from his pocket.

Socks was just watching them doing their "celebration" with their friends.

Italics = Meme and Blaza
Bold=Laff,Tbh and Joocie

Hello?Joocie speaking here.

Hi there.Joocie! It's Blaza and Meme here!

Oh ok. Laff and Tbh are kinda in a fight so they might can't call now.

Laff,give me back my salty crackers! (Tbh saying)

Italics = Meme and Blaza
Bold= Joocie

So you both called me for any reason?

Oh,right! Socks agreed to our idea!

That's amazing!

Can you help us tell the others? The time you guys can decide.We're free now.

Sure.I'll text you back for the time.