Narry - Our Secret

A/N: Alright so this one shot is mature and contains smut, so be prepared! 

Also, this is my first time writing smut so if it's awful I'm sorry xx

Anyways, here it is!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who's single in the band?" The radio interviewer, Georgia, asked.

"I am." Harry said glancing over at the blonde lad, then looking back at Georgia.

"Me too." Niall said thinking of a certain curly haired boy he's much rather be dating.

"There you have it ladies! Harry and Niall are both single! Well that concludes 'An Hour with One Direction!' Thank you boys!"

"No problem!" Liam said cheerfully as the rest of the boys shouted their goodbyes.

"Thank you again boys!" Georgia smiled and took off her headphones as Kiss You started playing on the station. "Wish you all the best!"

"Bye Georgia, it was very nice chatting with you." Niall said, taking her hand and kissing it softly. He could feel Harry's eyes on him and that's exactly what he wanted.

She just blushed as they said their goodbyes and were rushed out of the building and into their black van.

"I'm hungry!" Louis shouted at Paul, while the rest of the boys mumbled an agreement. Paul nodded and began turning into a nice looking restaurant.

Once inside, they sat down, Harry and Niall sat across from each other. They sat and began talking as Harry deliberately brushed his knee against Niall's. Harry continued to talk Zayn as if it wasn't a big deal.

The drinks came shortly after, and Niall set out to place his tongue on the straw before taking it all in and sucking the liquid up the straw, hollowing his cheeks for effect. Harry had to readjust his pants at his growing bulge.

All of lunch, Niall and Harry kept licking their forks, slowly removing their food from the fork, and softy touching each other's knees, hands, anything they could reach. Both were desperate to get the other's attention, although that's all they had.

Niall bit into his pasta and moaned softly as if from the taste. Harry readjusted himself.

Harry dipped his finger in the sauce and licked his finger, taking it out with a quiet 'pop'. Niall placed his napkin over his crotch.

Harry didn't realize that Niall was deliberately doing this for Harry's attention. Niall didn't realize that Harry was trying to get Niall to notice him.

After the long dinner was over, the boys all traveled back to the hotel. Louis was on Zayn's back, laughing as he placed his hands over his eyes, making Zayn walk blind. Liam was laughing attempting to coach Zayn on where to step.

Harry noticed that Niall was walking behind him, and deliberately touching the skin on the back of his neck. He flexed his arm in the hope that Niall was watching.

It was painfully obvious that Niall was rock hard by now. Maybe once they are alone in the sanctuary of their rooms, Niall could take a nice hot shower and wank to the thought of the curly haired lad.

Maybe Niall didn't see Harry. Was the flexed arm enough? Did he need to do something else to get the smaller lad's attention?

One by one, the lads went into their rooms as they walked down the hallway. Zayn was first, mumbling a goodnight to the rest of the boys as he shut the door behind himself. Liam was next, and he closed the door, yawning widely.