Larry - I'm not nervous!

Hi.. I haven't uploaded in a while and im so sorry... THis is quite short but i hope you like it!

Leave feedback! xx

Louis’ POV

I fiddled with the sleeve of my suit for the millionth time. The seamstress had cut it just a tad too short for my liking. My mother had told me a million times that it looked just fine, but I couldn’t help but notice that everyone will stare at it. Maybe they’ll wonder why I couldn’t afford a nicer, well fitted suit. And if that’s the talk of the media, I might just die of embarrassment.

“Louis…” My mother scolded, softly griping my wrists to stop me from fiddling. She smiled kindly at me, “There’s nothing to be nervous about.”

I wasn’t nervous. Everyone knew that I had wanted this for a very long time. I just want these god damned sleeves longer!

“I’m not nervous!” I said, my voice shaking. Stop that, Louis! You need to stay strong!

She chuckled at me, leaning to kiss me on the forehead.

“I’m going to check and make sure that the girls are doing okay getting ready. Although, I think gemma is helping them right now…” She began to walk out of the room before turning back to look at me, “Thank you for letting them be apart of this… Even though they don’t say it enough, they really do love you, Louis.”

I nodded, with a smile, trying to stop the overwhelming tears from overflowing. Why was all of this making me so emotional and a nervous wreck? I needed to get myself together. I couldn’t look like this in front of everyone… and most importantly, I couldn’t look like this in front of him… He’d be embarrassed of me. I’m so pathetic… He might see how nervous I am and think that this isn’t what I wanted… He might just leave me right then and there…

I combed my fingers through my hair. I needed to stop thinking like this… I looked at myself in the mirror. I did look really good. MY hair was stylized to perfection, not a strand of hair out of place. I had gotten a good sleep, so my face looked healthy, and I glowed with happiness. Today was my big day.. Today was the day that I would remember for the rest of my life, and my fucking sleeves were a quarter of an inch too short.

“Lou.” A warm pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder, making me sigh contently in his arms. I turned my head to him, lightly kissing his cheek, leaving my lips to rest on his skin just a moment linger than necessary. “You look so tense, baby.” He whispered, his green eyes watching me closely in the mirror. I couldn’t take my eyes off the side of his face.

“Isn’t this against the rules or something?” I whispered, kissing his cheek lightly again. “You seeing me before the big reveal?”

He smiled and pressed his lips against my shoulder all the while pulling me closer to his warm body. “You look amazing, Lou. God I love you so damn much.” He mumbled, kissing my neck.

I smiled, the nerves slowly fading away. This was how forever was going to be with him. I can do that. I can face my nerves for this moment just to make the smile of his face last forever.

“Ready to go?” He asked, smiling proudly at me. I could see that this was the best moment of his life. He was on top of the world.

“I’m ready to finally be with you.” I whispered back, kissing his temple. I was really. I was ready to finally marry my Haz.

--------------------------------------------

Don't forget to read my Larry fic Black Coffee!! It just hit 10,000 reads ^.^