Chapter 5- A Deal with a Fox

"I hope you like furries. We are visiting Fundy first." George said, glancing at the tired Dream. Dream sighed and rubbed his eyes. They have been traveling for about a whole day now and it was almost sunrise again. "What is Fundy's role here?" He asked, a little curious.
"Well, he is Wilbur's son. Umm, I don't really know a lot about him really." George said, laughing a little. Dream smiled. "That's ok. I guess I will just ask him when we get there." They walked across the land, talking to each other. Dream, not paying attention where he was walking took a step and fell down a huge crater. He yelped and quickly pulled out a water bucket out of his inventory and placed it down, making it stop his fall. George dropped down after him and did the same with the water bucket.
"You ok Dream?" He said, rushing over. Dream looked around, taking it all in. "Yeah...what is this place?" George rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. "Well this was part of a nation until it got blow up." Dream raised an eyebrow. They had wars here huh. "What was the nation called?"
"L'manberg."

"What do we name this place? ________ said turning to _____. The male smiled and though long and hard. "How about- Womenberg." ___ laughed. "Now that sounds like a plan! Long live the women for they are so smexy!" The group laughed, including Dream. He stood outside of the small building where they were mixing potions on the inside. _________ poked his little head out of the window, waving towards Dream. "Hurry up out there, I got the strength potion done." Dream chuckled and shook his head, walking inside the little cabin.

"Womenberg." Dream said in a hushed whispered. George turned around, confused. "What?" Dream looked at him dead in the eyes. "That's where I live, Womenberg." George stood there awkwardly. "Umm are you sure Dream?" Dream nodded, his head rapidly shaking up and down.
"That's weird. Are you like some rip off version of the Dream SMP? You literally have the opposite name as us." He said, pointing a finger at the green man. Dream frowned, of course no one could see it behind the mask but hey, he still frowned. "No. Plus, I have no clue who you guys are, so how would we 'copy'" He said, putting air quotes around the word 'copy'. George shook his head. "Yeah I guess. Sorry Dream." Dream placed a hand on his shoulder. "It's fine. Come on, I want to get to that furry's house by noon." George smirked and together they climb out the crater.
After a long and stupid walk, they finally made it to the furry's house. Dream stood next to George while he knocked. A orange furry with a brown jacket answered, his fox ears flickering. "Hello. Oh hi George. What are you doing here?" he said as he walked out. George smiled. "Well Fundy I wanted to introduce you to the newest member of the SMP!" Dream chuckled a little and waved. "Hello Fundy." Fundy smiled at him. "So, did you hack in or did someone let you in?"
"Umm, neither I guess?" Dream said. Fundy tilted his head, confused. George spoke up, "We found him next to this weird portal. It was white obsidian instead of black. Know anything about it?" Fundy though for a little then shook his head. "Nope. No idea." George sighed, "Then do you know about anything called Womenberg?" 
"Nope. What is that a half price place for women?" Fundy said chuckling. Dream looked like he was ready to punch Fundy but George grabbed his arm tightly, holding him back. "It's where Dream lives." Fundy quickly closed his mouth and looked at Dream. "Sorry mate." 
"It's fine. Wouldn't be the first time though." He said, glaring at George. George laughed nervously and backed away a little. "So anyway. Short story is that Dream has lost most his memories. He is slowly regaining them back. He is basically pulling a fucking Ranboo but yeah. All he remembers right now is that he has a brother named Nightmare and he lives in Womenberg. Oh and his name but that's it."
Fundy just sat there, trying to take it on in. "So is this a side plot I don't know about or what?" He said in a giggling hushed whisper, leaning towards George. George laughed. "Fundyyyyy. All we have to do is get him back home to his Womenberg and we can get on with the main plot."
"What's in it for me?" Fundy asked, eyeing George. George rolled his eyes. "I will give you Twitch Prime." Fundy lit up. "Alright you have a deal! TWITCH PRRi-" He started to say it but after last time he stopped himself. Dream laughed. That fox sure had an weird behavior. "Ok now that we have that out of the way, Fundy, do you want to come with us to find Bad and Philza?" Fundy nodded. "Ah hell yeah! I get to be a main character again!" Both George and Dream laughed from this remark. The new group packed some things and headed off to find the next person to join there cult.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tundy sat on top of a tree, her tail swishing behind her. So that was her opposite huh, she thought with a smirk. This was beginning to seem fun. Quietly, she climbed out of the tree and dropped to the ground. She quickly jotted down some notes in her book and closed it, the cover gleaming.

A Spy's Diary 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone! 
Sorry this chapter was short I am planning to make a long one soon but first I have a favor to ask you. 
I want you to vote for the next group they meet. Remember the one you choose could change the whole story. All you have to do is vote on the one you want Dream, George, and Fundy to meet! :D

Tommy and Tubbo

Ghostbur and Ranboo

Badboyhalo and Philza

Niki and Jack

Eret and Captain Puffy

Punz and Ponk

Quackity and Antfrost

Sam and Sapnap

Sam Nook 

??? (mysterious character that you don't know and I am not giving away the name just yet :)

Or comment on this one if you want them to meet one that is not here :)

================================================

Coming up:

Chapter 6- Excuse me what?