Chapter 12- A familiar face

Dream could remember most of his life by now. During the run to the forest, he passed by people and places that sparked a chain reaction of memories, but one question was never answered.

Why are they almost exactly like his friends?

"So, what now? Are we going to blow up L'manberg?" Wilbur asked, out of breath and leaning against a tree. They stopped there just a couple of minutes ago. It was a full day since they broke Sapnap out of prison. Cheers to them. This was also there first break since running. They had to make sure they were far away from L'manberg before taking a rest. 
"Probably not right now, but soon I guess." Dream said shrugging. He grabbed a map out of his pocket. "We should be coming up to a old cabin soon. We should stop there." The group nodded and got up, there mussels sore and there feet blistered. 

==============This time skip was brought to you by the fact that I hate this plot now but continuing to write==============

They stood at the entrance of the cabin. Dream knocked on the door, a unsettling feeling resting in his stomach.
"No one lives here, why did you knock?" Techno snorted, drinking a bottle of water. 
"I just have a feeling ok?" Dream said, reaching for the doorknob. Just as he was about to turn it, it turned by itself. There stood a girl, about 13 years old. She had blonde hair with a dark green hoodie, it covered in grass and dirt stains. Covering her face was a mask with a :] on it. The female stood there, staring at Dream.
"Why are you out here?" George said, walking towards her. It seemed that he knew her. She didn't break her eyes off Dream as she ignored the other.
"Dream?" She said, reaching for Dreams face. The group turned shocked. They didn't know she knew about Dream. Dream backed away, confused. Who was she? "How do you know me?" Dream questioned.
"Dream, it's me. Drista."
"Your sister."

Dream stood outside in the rain, looking out to the lightning flashing. His mother went out to grab a few supplies, but she was gone for two days now, and he was getting worried. Nightmare was the oldest, but he was still only 14. Sure he could cook, but it was only potatoes and pork, nothing special like his mum's cooking. Rain fell down his face, hiding his tears. A pair of rain boots walked next to them. Drista stood there, holding an umbrella. 
"I though you needed this." She said, holding it out to him. He smiled and took it. Drista sat next to him, staring out at the rain. Silence fell between them. It was the silence that made you feel uncomfortable, but instead it felt needed. The few words exchanged in the mix of thunder and wind.
"You miss her?" She asked, turning away from the dark gray sky at to Dream. Dream nodded, feeling as if he tried to speak he would never truly express himself. The 10-year-old hugged her bigger brother. Dream smiled and patted her hair. She looked up at him. "Don't worry. She will come back. And she doesn't, I will look for her! I don't want you to be sad." The male laughed. "It's fine Drista. You can't look for her. Not in this weather at least." Lightning flashed nearby, making them jump.
"Yeah, but I would do whatever it takes to make you happy. . ." 

"Drista! What happened to you?! Why are you here?! I thought I lost you! Ever since the incident everyone has been so worried." Dream said, picking her up and hugging her. Drista laughed, god when was the last time he heard her left. "I'm fine! I'm fine!" She said, patting his back.
"Are they like a couple or some? What am I missing?" Ranboo asked, pointing between them. Dream and Drista laughed. "Nononono. We aren't a couple. That could be weird." Dream said, waving his hands making gestures. "We are siblings." Drista said, opening the door and letting Dream walk inside. The group's eyes grew wide. At least they found a family member of Dream's.
"Why didn't you tell us about Dream them Drista?" Wilbur asked, sitting down in a chair. Drista, bring some healing potions, sat down and placed them in the center of the table they sat around. "Well I knew, or at least I thought, you would never see him. So what's the point of telling you about him?" She said, turning back to Dream. "How is everyone? Is mom doing ok?" Dream smiled. "Yeah. She's the same as always." 
"Good. And what about Nrista?"
Dream frowned. "After you disappeared, she went insane. She tried to blow up the kingdom. And she did. But its ok now. General Spuffy had to ban her from the SMP. After that, I never heard from her since."
"Mom? But- I thought everyone was at peace there."
"Same here."
"Oh. . ."
"Hey I have a question Drista."
"Hmm?"

"Why did you run away?"
------------------------------------------

"Sir! Sir!" Redza said, running to Good. Good stared at him. "What?"
"Nightmare and his team made it to the opposite world! They will end up ruining the plan!" He said, out of breath. Good smirked and leaned back in his chair. "Let them go ahead. I have &0#@^*@! there inside there group. When they find Dream, and I know they will, they will know how to get rid of him. Plus, with them there, there is no one guarding us from the banned items here."
Redza nodded, understanding. "Yes sir."
"Now go round up the others, we need to start our supply run."

-----------------------------------------

Drista sat there, not knowing how to explain. She turned to the group behind Dream, watching their faces. "Well- ummm- are you sure you want to talk about this now with everyone there?"
Dream nodded. "They have the right to know just as much as I do." Drista sighed, making herself comfortable. 
"Ok. So you remember the day that mom didn't come back from that supply run? You know, when it was raining and we sat on the stairs together?" Dream nodded and she continued. "When everyone went to bed I stayed up, even after you tucked me in. I left the house to search for mom. That's when I saw her Good and decided to ask him. He and Redza were walking into the forest, that same one you probably entered to get here. I followed them and I overheard them saying that they had to check on the portal. I just thought it was the portal that General Spuffy took to go on supply runs since she never showed us what portal she took. But when good showed it, well you know how it looks already. It was black instead of white obsidian. Anyway, thats when they started talking about some opposite world? That's were I got confused until Good said that they were going to 'kill the originals' or something like that."
Drista fell silent as Dream tried to speak. "So wait- did I hear that right? We are the opposite world correct?" Drista nodded. "And that they-" He gestured to the people behind them, "Are the originals? And Good wants to kill them?"
"Yep."
"Wow. I find this hard to believe." Dream said, crossing his arms.
"But Dream, it makes sense. For example, our kingdom is called Womenberg. We live in the Nightmare SMP, our mother is General Spuffy. There is a person here who has no children and name is Captain Puffy. Honkity and Quackity. Napsap and Sapnap. Tec and Technoblade. Wilbur and Jared. Geo and George. They are almost all the same."
"Alright alright, I believe you. But you still didn't explain why you ran away."
Drista laughed. "I did not run away. Well I mean yeah but it was for a good reason. It was because they found me listening in on there conversations and tried to kill me. I escaped through the portal but was to scared to come back home."
"Well at least we are together now. That a small plus." Dream said smiling. Drista smiled as well. "Yeah I guess. But we need to warn everyone of the dangers they will soon have to face." She got up but Dream didn't. "Yeah we might have a hard time doing so."
"Why?"
"Because we broke Sapnap out of prison and we would be killed on sight."
"God you are hopeless."

============================

Coming up:

Chapter 13:

All it takes is a Nightmare to overcome a Dream.

:)