Chapter 11- The start of a terribly made plan

The plan was simple enough. While Ranboo distracted Tubbo and Tommy, Dream and Ghostbur had to go into the prison. They stood at the desk, facing Sam. Sam turned around and noticed them. "Welcome Ghostbur and Dream. Are you planning to visit the prisoner?" He asked, a little suspicious. Dream nodded, nudging Ghostbur to nod as well. Sam looked down at his book, writing a few things down.
"I never thought Ghostbur would visit the prisoner." He said plainly, looking at the Ghost. Dream gulped. Sam must have know about the plan, at least a little bit. He hoped Ghostbur went along, or else all the work he put into this would be for nothing. Ghostbur glanced at Dream and took a deep breath.
"U-um yeah. I wanted to ask him why he hurt Tommy. And some more personal questions. . ." Ghostbur lied, turning away. He never really liked lying, but if he wanted to be relived, he had to. Dream sighed in relive. They weren't going to get caught, just yet. 
Ghostbur reacted into his pockets. Since he was a ghost, he could die at the security checkpoints, meaning he supplied the team. Touching the TNT, he felt a shiver run down his back as he watched Dream talk to Sam, answering his question. Shorty after they made there way to the prison cell. Dream went through it before, meanwhile Ghostbur just followed, floating above the blocks.

~When they reach the cell ~

They entered the cell, seeing more of the crying obsidian then normal. Sapnap smirked and got up from his spot in the middle of the room. "That was fast." He said turning to Dream. Dream just nodded his head in reply. 
"Is it true that you can bring Alivebur back?" Ghostbur asked, tilting his head. Sapnap turned to Dream, typing something in private messages.

You didn't tell him did you?

Dream nodded, knowing that Sapnap would understand his reasoning. "Well, lets get on with this then. Tell Ranboo that we are ready." Sapnap said, waving a hand towards Dream. Dream opened the messages once again, this time for a different person.

Dream whispered to Ranboo: :]

---------------------------------------------------

Ranboo laughed with Tubbo at the watch tower. They didn't notice Dream and Ghostbur sneaking into the prison, which was good. A sudden notification made him stop and open to chat. 

:]

"Umm I have to go talk to Phil." Ranboo said, shoving his hands into his pockets. Tommy looked at him then rolled his eyes, happy that he will have Tubbo to himself again. Tubbo smiled. "Good luck. We will stay behind and watch the prison more- even though n o t h i n g  is happening." He retorted, turning to Tommy. Ranboo sighed and climbed down the ladder as they fought, slipping behind the tower that overlooked the section of the prison. He pulled out his trident and invisibility potion. Drinking it, he took off his armor and let the trident pull him along as he shot across the sky and landed on the roof. A hole was already there from about an hour ago, full with TNT. He took the flit and steal, sticking it and running away from the explosions.

What did he get himself into?

---------------------------------------------------

Ghostbur jumped at the sudden explosions, as it triggered him, making him smile once more. "What was that for?" He asked, his voice a little colder then before. Dream noted this and spoke. "Well we had to make sure Sam wouldn't try to interfere with our plan."
Sapnap nodded and walked to Ghostbur. The Ghost emptied his pockets, which were full of TNT and flint and steal. Sapnap grabbed the Ghost's hands and closed his eyes, mumbling a few words. Dream watched as the once faded body turned solid, features sharpening. 
Once it was done a new body stood in Ghostbur's place. The figure smiled.

"It's good to be back."

Wilbur looked around, studying the place. "The prison?" He asked aloud. "That means-" He turned to Sapnap. "Just as expected. Hello Sapnap. . . and Dream." Dream raised an eyebrow, curious how the male knew him. But it didn't matter as much. They were still going to break Sapnap out. "Hello Wilbur. We need a favor. You good at explosions, right?" Sapnap asked, already knowing the answer. Wilbur looked at the TNT, pocketing it. "You want me to break you out, I know already. You are probably going to use your fire manipulation powers to part the lava like some stupid god, allowing us to walk through. When Sam finds out that you left he is going to come after you. But you already thought about that. That's why you called in that favor from Techno. He will fight the warden while you escape with Ranboo, Techno, Dream, George, and myself. You are going to run off to the forset huh? Am I right?"
Dream stood there, mouth agape. "H-how did you know?" Wilbur laughed. "I know everything Dream. That's the only reason I allowed you to relive me." Sapnap cleared this throat, trying to take back the attention. "Well Mr. Smartass. Since you know what we are doing, you mind helping out?" 
Wilbur rolled his eyes and nodded. "Let's get this over with so I can play solitaire." Sapnap nodded and raised his hand to the lava. The lava parted and they dropped down, almost lossing all hearts. Sapnap passed out potatoes for everyone to eat and regain there health. Grabbing some dirt blocks Ghostbur brought in, they towered to the entry and walked away. Wilbur giggled and quickly placed some TNT, blowing the entrance. Sam heard this and came running this way. "What? Wilbur? How are you here?" 
"Boo." Techno said behind Sam, raising his sword. Sam turned around and summoned a shield, blocking himself . The other three ran away from the fight.

Awesomedude was killed by Technoblade with [Orphan obliterator]

Techno followed them, wiping the blood away from his face. They went into the portal and ran out. Dream grabbed Ranboo, who was waiting for them by the front. "Tommy and Tubbo are coming for us." Ranboo panted as he ran. Dream nodded and they made there way to the forest.

=================

Sorry it sucks guys, I was rushing. :')

Coming up:

Chapter 12- A familiar face