Chapter 5

As Vincent drove you to the pizzaria, he explained it was still unusual for Freddy to walk around, but it might happen in the following nights. You shook your head. "First Foxy, and now Freddy will be attacking as well? The madness never ends!" You sighed in annoyance. "It's fine, (y/n). You'll survive." You scoffed when he said "survive". This was never in your job description, and you were slightly annoyed because of it. Vincent looked over at you, trying to offer comfort by letting a hand rest on your shoulder. You were still shaken from the attack from Foxy. A question surfaced. "Vincent, they say this place is going to shut down. Is that true?" Vincent smiled a small bit "They're scrapping the older models. I'll need to find more kids. Heheh..."

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Just take the kids from the older models and stuff them in the new models. That is such a cruel hobby of yours Vincent!"

"Fine..."

Vincent was still smiling, as if to say 'you can't stop me' as we walked into the resteraunt.

"MIKE, JEREMY!! I BROUGHT (Y/N)!"

You became puzzled as Mike and Jeremy came around the corner, peeking out of the right hallway. "Vince, what is this?" You mumbled softly. He turned towards you. You were extremely confused as he took both your hands in his. You blushed darkly. "Um..." Vincent looked down at you, slightly nervous. "(y/n), will you... Will you go out with me?" He sounded like he was in middle school, when asking people out was still awkward. You pushed your attention back to Vincent. He looked hopeful. "Yes." The moment you said it, he pulled you into a kiss. OMGOMGOMGOMG was all that went through your mind. You closed your eyes, leaning into it. When you two finally pulled away, you looked at the others, and Jeremy was filming it. "Jeremy, stop!!" You yelled and he ran around the corner, snickering. When you finally tackled him, you blocked his path. "Now Jeremy, give me the camera. Okay?" You were nose to nose with him, glaring daggers. He licked your nose and ran away. "Dammit, Jeremy!!" Mike and Vincent were cheering him on as you chased him down. You finally caught him and snatched away the camera. You went into it's files and deleted the video. "That's my private stuff, so basically, can you not? You can't just film whatever the fack you want." You tossed him his camera. Jeremy laughed. Which sent everybody into a spiral of confusion. It was creepily unusual for Jeremy to show any personality traits, besides reading manga. "Cmon Mike. Let's go." Jeremy left the resteraunt, leaving Mike to trail after him, dazed.

That was interesting...

Vincent grabbed your arm and pulled you to the guard office. Bonnie had started to move. Chica was just starting to power on. You stopped in the hallway, looking back at the animatronics. They seemed... Sad. "Vincent, look." Vincent turned around. Bonnie's ears were back and he walked with shuffling feet. Chica's eyes were dull, and she gently swung her robotic arms back and forth. There was a small whimper from the pirate cove. Even Freddy, who wasn't active at the moment, kinda drooped. "I know, (y/n). They must have heard. They must know they're going to get scrapped. But we don't have time to sit and stare." He tried to tug you into the office. You watched as Bonnie slowly approached you. You reached out and Bonnie did the same. As his hand came close to yours, black smoke enfolded your hands and he spoke through your thoughts. "We never wanted to hurt you. Please, save us..."

A hand landed on your shoulder. It was Vincent. "You can't."

You turned around your hand still up to Bonnie's. "These animatronics have hearts somewhere deep in the ghostly hatred that haunts them! Vincent, they can be saved. Please, just spare their happiness." Bonnie's eyes started to flicker to black and white. "How? How am I supposed to save them? Have you though of that yet? Hm?" Vincent seemed frustrated. "Give them a proper burial. Go to the grave yard, and bury their bodies. The souls will be put to rest and ascend. Gone by daylight." Bonnie had jerked his hand away and clutched his head.

"Whatever you plan to do... do it quickly. He's taking back control..."

Vincent ran over and pulled a small child from the animatronic's stomach peice. He then clicked it shut. You watched as he laid the poor child down inside the office. Then he set out to find the others.You followed quickly, leaving Bonnie leaned up against the wall. He was trying out his hands and arms as if it were the first time. Vincent headed to the party room to get the one inside Chica. You ran to the pirate cove and tackled Foxy, who badly needed the child taken from him. You pulled the child from the hole in his chest. Foxy gasped as the ghost let go of him. You carried the kid back to the office before finding the next one. Next was Freddy.

You assumed Vincent had already deposited Chica's kid and went to take on Goldie. You dragged the kid from Freddy's stomach plate and snapped it shut. Freddy awoke with a gasp, same as Foxy had. You ran the child to the office and put him on the floor with the others. Then you went to find Vincent and Golden Freddy. You found them in the kitchen. Goldie and Vincent were sitting side by side, talking happily with eachother. Vincent was purple. "Oh, hey (y/n)! I woke up Goldie and we talked. She seems to have taken a liking to her ghost. And the ghost likes Goldie and myself. Can we keep this one?" He asked like he had found a muddy stray puppy and was asking his mom. "Vincent, I don't know if that's a good idea. She posesses you and goldie at the same time, I'm assuming. That's dangerous. It needs to stop." The purple drained from Vincent and he watched the ghost swirl into the air. "Vincent, she wants to go. She'll still be watching from Somewhere." You removed the kid from Golden Freddy and the suit went completely limp. After all, it never had an endoskeleton inside it. Just the kid. "Right. So we bury Goldie and Freddy together, and then we bury the rest seperate." Vincent planned out the burial. "Wait, why do the two Freddies have to be together?" You questioned. "Vincent looked down. "They were twins. It just seems proper." Then you all carried the kids behing the pizzaria, along with a shovel from the supply closet.

After you buried all the kids, you headed back to the resteraunt. The animatronics were lined up at the door.

"We've been waiting."