Present for 1000 Reads

(((EEEEE! Yas!!! Thank you so much!!! So many reads in so little time!! So here's a little present for you guys!! ~Tia.))) 

(((This is before night three)))

You had come in early to help Mike clean up. You had to clean the animatronics, wiping them with damp rags and then blow drying their fur. You were singing I'm in Love (with a killer) by Jeffree Star as you dried the animatronics. Their fur blew around softly, and you snipped any stray hairs. "A little danger's never stopped me before, seduced by hypnotic eyes and a kiss to die for. Everything you do causes me pain, torture me with a smile, burning me with your flame." You clicked off the blow dryer and set it down, dancing perfectly in tune with the music blasting through your head phones.

"Don't you know I'm in love, with a killer! Its driving me wild. Its a-its a thriller! You're my burning desire. Don't care if I make it out alive, K-k-k-killer, love me 'til the day I die!" You danced out to the party room, grabbing the table cloths you had moved earlier to clean the tables. You flipped them onto the tables as you sang. "I taste blood every time that we kiss, get lost in your gaze when you're licking your lips."

Two arms wrapped around your waist and you dropped the table cloth. "H-hey!!" Vincent had trapped you. He started singing. "I'm lying here, I'm holding my breath, can't wait for you to love me to death~" You stared straight ahead, captivated. You mumbled softly. "I'm madly in love with a killer..." Vincent smiled, kissed your neck, and let you go. He vanished around the corner, and you could hear his chuckles die away.