Chapter 5

; 11.34pm 

I feel horrible. I look at Ava who is fast asleep, I let out a sigh and put my homework aside. I haven't write anything except doodle in the past two hours. 

Tomorrow is Valentine's day. Tomorrow as in 30 minutes time. 

And there's school tomorrow, on a fucking Saturday.

Because it's to gather people around, gather school spirit so there will be fundraisers and games and stuff. 

Peter is still in coma, unfortuanately. Our parents are nowhere in sight but it doesn't matter. Ava and I plan to go back home tomorrow, since we know that our parents won't be there anymore. 

; 7.05am 

"Hey, you're just right in time." Owen says as I make my way into the parking lot. "Happy Valentine's Day!" Heather exclaims. 

"And happy birthday, Drew Evans." Noah added. 

"Your birthday is on Valentine's Day?" Ash raises his eyebrows in surprise. "Yeah, my mother got a surprise from Dad on Valentine's Day... I don't know what the surprise was, but her water broke so, here I am." I say, sitting on the chair. 

I put my clutches by my side and look at our table. "So what are we doing..?" I curiously ask. 

"Well, we're using the school cafeteria and gym to make it as a restaurant for couples since it's Valentine's Day. We aready have reservations." Heather smiles proudly. 

"Okay, what about the food?" I ask. "I am the best chef in the house." Ash mutters, Heather giggles immediately after what he said.

"And his assistant was actually Peter, now it's Noah." Trevor says. I slowly take out the wrap around my thigh, "what do you think you're doing?" Olivia call out. 

"We're at a fundraiser, it's my birthday and it sucks to be injured. So I want to play games, I want to have fun at my birthday... Without Peter controlling me for once." I mumble the last part about Peter. 

"Besides I feel fine, and I won't die." I stated and stood up. "See, I am good." I smile slightly and hear my bones crack as I walk to the field. 

"Drew! Off the crutches so soon?" Ms Jasmine raises her eyebrows at me, "uh yeah, the doctor say there's nothing wrong with my thigh." I lied. 

"Ok now, I want to talk to you about something." She says, her voice getting serious. "Your mother called me." 

I raise my eyebrows in surprise, "she says you have been cutting again." 

"Wait what?" I mutter out. 

"My parents haven't been around since I don't know, last week?" I say, wind blowing my hair in my face. 

"Fuck this." I muttered, frustrated with my hair. 

"Well, you can still go to the support group if you want. But you will need to go a therapist, your parents and I had planned a session for you tomorrow." She grabs my hand and put a piece of paper on my palm. 

;

"This fundraiser is boring, you're not gonna earn any money." I say to Ms Seinfeld. 

"What are you talking about? We have you all washing the cars, and a fancy restaurant and we have games in the football field." 

"We have games?" She nodded in response, "what games?" I ask. "Go find out yourself." 

"Hey, there's my favorite player!" My football coach walks towards me, "why aren't you in your jersey?" He ask. 

"Coach, I am now in the football team, the lacrosse team which i am going to quit soon and the basketball team which I got pulled into." I reply, he looks at me with an expression that I can't read. 

"I will go home and change into the basketball jersey." I finally decided, earning a slight smile from him. 

"Hey guys, I am going home to change. I will be playing for the basketball team with some kids so that's gonna be fun." 

"But you don't like kids.." Noah mutters. 

"But I love basketball." I smile and walk out to the bus stop. 

;

I got out of my room with my basketball jersey and my bag, inside is my football varsity jacket. I run down the stairs and went into the kitchen and get some sweets for the kids. 

I heard the front door open, "Ava, is that you?" I call out. 

I shove all the candies into my bag and run out, "what are you doing?" I look up at my Mom. 

"Where have you guys been? Do you know what happened this past few days?" I immediately say, ignoring what she asked. 

"Peter is in the fucking hospital, I had crutches, and I had to be sent to the fucking therapist for no fucking reason!" I spat as I zip up my bag. 

"Honey, your Dad and I are getting divorce." 

;

"Hey, you're finally here!" Noah says when I burst into the gym, "sorry, I got held up." I apologize and put my bag down on the bench next to the other bags. 

"Are you a girl?" A little boy ask when I turn around. 

"No, I am a boy in disguise." I reply sarcastically. "Oh you're hilarious, Evans." Trevor chuckles. "Ok, we're here to play basketball. Now let me ask you guys, who's the best?" 

"ME!" Every kid raise their hands, "no, I am." Owen cuts in. 

"He sucks at basketball, I am." Edwin says firmly. I roll my eyes at them, "let's play." I say and split the kids into two teams. 

"I got sweets." I say, pouring out the sweets onto the floor. 

"You're crazy." Ash chuckles, picking up some for himself. 

"You're really good with kids." He says as I took a seat beside him on the bench. I laughed, "ok." 

"What?" He raises his eyebrows at me, "I am not a nice." I stated. 

"Well, you're turning into one." He shrugs. 

He took the sweet off and place the sweet in between his teeth, "so how's your parents?" He ask. 

"I-" I stop myself and think about what I am going to say. 

"I don't know, Parker." 

>>>> 

hey guys i finally made twitter

asdfghjkl; 

it's chelseaxo14

so yeah if you want to follow... go ahead, you can mention or dm me, i will try to reply and yeah

have a good day, and a good night rest... 

i am awkward bye x