Chapter 8

; 11.34am

Ava stops the car in front of the building and I notice that the boys are outside.

"Olivia." I look at her, "they wanted to come." Olivia put her hands up in defense. 

I let out a sigh, and got out of the car. "Hey Drew," Heather greeted me. She looks super tired, "I can't wait for spring break." Noah mutters and we step into the building. 

"That's a lot of you." The woman at the counter look up at all of us. "Who have a appointment?" She questions, looking at a list. 

"Drew Evans." I answered. 

"Chelsea Drew Evans?" She raise her right brow. "Yes, Chelsea." I nodded slightly. Ash let out a snicker and sit on the couch, "see ya, Chelsea." He winks at me. 

I rolled my eyes at him and walk in with the lady. 

"Hi Chelsea, I know your mother." My therapist says. "Ok, Ms Wilde... That's a very odd way to start a session." I muttered. 

She chuckles lightly, "do your mother know you're here?" She ask. 

"My parents are the reason I am here." I stated. "How's your brother, is he still living with your Aunt?" 

Woah lady, is this about me or my family?

"My brother got back last year, but he's now in the hospital due to a stupid accident." I replied. 

"So your mother and I are good friends, I was one of her bridesmaid at her wedding. And she tells me everything because her family are in Rome and some other countries. And so she told me that she's getting a divorce, how do you feel about that?" She leans forward towards me. 

"I don't know. There was so much things happening this few days, but I really feel like I need to be here." I say honestly. I look around her decorated room, her walls have all the pictures of her and her friends, she even have music records hung.

"But your mother told me that you self-harm." I look back at her, "but I don't." 

"And you're very rebellious, why? Is it because you don't fit in?"

"I am so sorry, what?" I raise my eyebrows at her. 

; 4.03pm 

"Spring break is a week's time and I can't wait." Edwin starts singing horribly. "Ok Edwin, now shut up." Olivia snaps at him. 

"You shut up." Edwin frowns at her.

 "You guys shut up because I am going to the hospital." I say, standing up from the bench. Heather pass me my crutches, "see you tomorrow." She smiles and I walk away slowly, feeling kind of weird about how Heather is behaving today. 

; Next Morning, Monday

"Morning news, morning news!" The girl with red hair shot me a dirty look when I was walking to the table. 

"Hey Chelsea Drew Evans!" Two girls walked by me, giggling. 

What.

"Hey Evans, you might want to read the paper. You finally get the attention you get, whore." Fawn laughs and push the newspaper to my chest causing me to move back a little. 

I grab the newspaper and look down at the pictures of me. 

DISGUSTING BODY- Chelsea Drew Evans! 

; Noah's Point Of View

"Oh my god!" Olivia runs to the table, in a mess. "Everything ok?" Owen looks at her. 

"NO!" Olivia yells back and slam the newspaper down in front of us. 

"Do Drew knows?" I frown slightly at the headline. 

"I don't know." Olivia mutters. 

"Hey dickheads, you guys are disgusting!" Ash stood up on the table and shouted at everyone. "Do you like if anyone criticize your body or your features? No one does, you little disgusting fucks!" Ash spat and get down from the table. 

> Tuesday

"H E A D L I N E S   T O D A Y ; Chelsea Drew Evans? Why didn't she use her full name? Because she's transgender and figure out that Drew Evans is much of a manly name." 

> Wednesday 

"Section 2, about P E O P L E ; school is gonna be over and SPRING BREAK BABY. 

The Badass is nowhere to be seen for three days, badass seems to be a coward. How is she even a badass?" 

; 5.46pm, Wednesday

I knock on the front door, "anyone home?" Owen call out. 

The front door swings open, revealing Ava, her step-sister. "Hi boys, how may I help you?" She ask. 

"We're looking for Drew," Ash replies. "I think she's in the hospital, visiting Peter." Ava says. 

"Oh thanks, bye, have nice day ahead." I flash a small smile at her and walk to my car. 

> Thursday 

"F R O N T   P A G E ; Chelsea Evans still nowhere to be seen!" 

> Friday 

" SPRING BREAK BABY! "