Chapter 13

thanks for 200 followers 😛 UPDATE TACOS

;

"Hey, you're almost late today, did something happened?" I look up at Olivia, confused.

"What?"

She looks at me with her wide eyes. "Uh, I woke up late." I replied, taking a seat at our table in the cafeteria.

That wasn't a lie, because it's very true.

I didn't come early not because not that I don't want to see Ash's gorgeous face, it's just that we slept in till morning- At my house.

"Hey," Owen sits with us.

"I am back bitches!" Peter stood at the door, Olivia's cheeks immediately goes red.

"And I want to ask a special girl out to prom, her name is Olivia Johansson. I love her, and I do not feel bad for sneaking in her our of my room in the middle of the night."

I started laughing to myself, "he's such an idiot."

"TMI my brother." I coughed.

"Thanks, I owe you one." He whispered.

"Olivia Johansson, will you go to prom with me?"

I look at Olivia, smiling.

"Of course," Olivia says in a shy tone.

Everybody clapped and cheered, as Olivia took the flowers from Peter awkwardly.

"I think they're less awkward in the bedroom," I mumbled.

"Couldn't agree more." Ash says, "hey babe." He whispers into my ear, sending chills down my spine.

;

"Guess what I am wearing for prom," Heather says.

I sit on the pink beanbag in the Johansson's house, waiting for training to start later on. Their house is pretty close and we are having a sleepover later.

I watched Olivia stands in a blue sparkly dress, "Peter would love that." I muttered.

"Really?" Olivia's left brow arched.

"Yeah, you look gorgeous." I say in a blunt tone and then put on a smile.

"Is there something wrong?" Heather looks at me, "no, there isn't." I say a little quickly.

"Don't you guys have band practice or cheerleading?" I ask nervously.

"Whatever, I have training. I am going off first, ok bye." I walk out of the room, letting out a sigh of relief.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

;

I walk out of the girls locker room after the worst training of my life. I don't know how the girls found out about me smoking once again.

And the fact that I had sex with Ash Parker.

I don't understood why they called me a whore.

Worst still, Peter knows.

I walk into the Johansson's room, ashamed of myself.

"You fucked the bad boy!" Heather cheered.

"Shhh!" I quickly shush her, closing the door. "No wonder you're all jittery today," Olivia laughs.

;

"Confession time, girls." Heather did a little dance with a smile on her face.

She puts the bags of chips in front of me and I gladly took one.

"Ok Chelsea, you start first."

"Don't call me that." I muttered, sitting up on the bean bag.

"I did hookah yesterday with Ash. And I know his real name and I am not going to tell you." I confessed.

"Oh boy." Heather says when it's her turn. "I cheated on Trevor, that's why Ronald wanted to touch me. So Trevor went to cheat on Fawn," my eyes widen with shock.

"Oh wait, can you lend me your laptop?" I ask.

"We're not suppose to used any devices." Olivia reminded me.

"I know but i need to find out something." I say, watching Olivia walk over to her laptop.

When I got onto Google, I typed in Seahawks football team.

"This is the football team that we played against that Valentine Night." I point out.

"What about it?" Heather raise her right brow at me.

"Why is our team so afraid of them?" I ask.

"Oh that." Heather simply laughs and sit on her sleeping bag.

"Our team always went to the finals, Seahawks crushed our team 6 years straight." Olivia explains.

"6 bloody years?" Olivia nods, "you heard that right. We're always the runner up and prom is always crashed by them. You probably don't know that because you don't go to prom that much."

"I went to prom last year." I say.

"Yes but you guys were at the rooftop, come to the prom this year and you will see." Olivia put on a sly smile on her face.

"Yeah, I don't want to be the loner in the clique." I say.

"Go with Ash, since you fucked him." Heather bluntly says.

"Ugh, stop talking about that."

;

Isaac😛💀; heard about the locker room incident, you ok?

Me; slayed them, don't ya worry

Isaac😛💀; you free to come by to the beach tmrw? everyone else is coming.

Me; ... why

Isaac😛💀; great I will pick you up tomorrow

Me; I didn't say yes

Isaac😛💀; yes but you didn't say no.

Me; oh fuck you

Isaac😛💀; we will, tomorrow.. In my car 😉😘

Me; jckslskkfk. Isaac Ash Parker, you're going to be the death of me.

; Next Day

We sit at our table, drinking coconut water.

"Where the fuck is Ash?" Edwin ask.

"Ask Drew, she will know where her boyfriend is." Owen teased, causing me to slap his head.

"Ouch! That hurt!" Owen frowns, putting his hand up on his face.

"Hey guys." Isaac came, standing in the middle.

"And Chelsea Drew Evans."

I roll my eyes at him, he gives me a sweet smile. A smile any girl would die of.

"Babe, you're amazing. Strong, powerful lady." I can't help but laugh.

"Shut up, Drew. It's true, just accept it." Isaac says.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Heather ask, eyeing him from head to the toe.

"Chelsea Drew Evans, I would love to go to prom with you. Would you want to go with me?"

Peter spits out his water onto the grass, "I did not see that coming."

"I would love to, Isaac Ash Parker." I gave him a smirk, and rolls his eyes at me.

"Your name is Isaac? Wow." Noah mutters.

"But seriously though, we didn't saw that one coming at all." Noah then says.

"My best friend dating my sister? Great... Amazing, just great." Peter grumbles.

"We're not dating, we're just going to a dance together." I stated.

"Whatever." Peter murmurs.

"KISS, YOU BOTH!" Olivia says, taking out her iPhone.