Chapter 9

; Chelsea Drew Evans

Spring break is finally over. And I am not ready for school.

; Noah Henderson Russo

"Hey, you guys look like zombies." Ash joins us at our table.

"How was spring break?" Heather ask.

"I spent my spring break going all over town, searching for Chelsea." I mumbled.

"It's like she's playing games with me, man." I groan.

"Well, that's what she likes to do." Owen rolls his eyes.

"When she gets back, she's gonna kill you." Edwin says.

"Or she's gonna kill Trevor? He got lectured from Drew, damn." Olivia starts to do her homework that is due today.

"What did Trevor do?" Heather ask.

"Oh I think you already know, honey." I reply.

Before Heather could say anything, a white Mercedes drive in.

"Rich kid on the block." Olivia looks up from her homework.

"It's a girl." She breathes out. "Holy shit!" Olivia and Heather shouts when the girl walks out.

The girl is gorgeous, "no, no, nope!" Olivia dug her nails into her papers.

"What?" Ash looks at her with concern.

"Olivia and Heather were best friends with that pretty thing in middle school." I replied for Olivia.

"Oh what happened to them?" Owen raises his eyebrows in surprise.

"She was bitching about us online and to other people." Heather replies, frowning.

Then we watch Drew drives in her black motorcycle with her black helmet on.

She parks her car and got off. "She likes to make a big entrance," Ash notices the people around are looking at her.

She got her things and walk towards us.

"Hi Evans," Edwin smiles and they did their handshake.

"I got you breakfast." Drew drops a paper bag in front of me.

"Oh thanks." I raise my eyebrows in surprise.

Drew sits down, and notice the rich girl across our table, sitting alone.

"Hey Walsh!" She shouted with a smile, "you know her?" Olivia looks at Drew with shock.

"Drew!" The girl stood up and walk over to us.

"Oh my god, it has been years." She says.

"Olivia and Heather!" She then notices.

"Guys meet, Renee Walsh." Drew introduces for her.

"Hi Renee, you're a gorgeous person." I blurted out.

"Seriously, Noah?" Drew mutters out.

Renee chuckles, "thank you but I have a boyfriend."

Drew burst out laughing, "good luck for prom, Russo."

; Chelsea Drew Evans

"Ms Evans, where's your homework?"

"I wasn't in school before spring break, sir." I mentally roll my eyes.

"I told Ms Cooper to gave it to you."

Seriously? Out of all people, he chose Fawn Cooper.

Whatever, even the homework is given, I wouldn't have done it anyway.

"Ok whatever." He lets out a sigh.

"When I read out your names, please go to the class on the left." He says bluntly.

The class on the left?

"Fuck, that's Peter's class." I say out loud.

"Drew Evans!" My cheeks flushed with embarrassment and stood up.

"And Ash Parker."

; Lunch

I flick Ash's ear, "wake up, its lunch." I say and stood up.

He groans, I let out a sigh and walk out to my locker.

I open my locker, a few notes falling out and onto the floor.

I pick it up and shove in, they're not my notes. Those are what people wrote about me and put it in my locker.

I close my locker, "hey Drew, I need to talk to you." Olivia came up to me, all flustered.

"Sure, what's wrong?" I close my locker door.

"Can we go buy lunch then we go talk about it?"

"Okay.."

;

We sit outside of the cafeteria, with Ash and Noah.

"So you guys aren't in math class anymore." Olivia starts off. "Noah is like fucking math god, blame him for not being in your class." I said jokingly.

"Oh you guys change classes?" Noah looks down at his phone, busily typing away.

"Yeah, we went to the worst class in the grade because our math teacher hate us." Ash laughs.

"So Renee is in class with Heather, Edwin and I. And we had a lot of history together-"

"Let me guess, she bitched about you online before?" I open my can of soda.

"Yeah.."

"Don't worry, she does that to everyone." I say.

"But she's so pretty." Noah pouts.

"Get over it, dickhead." i snap at him. "Anyway, she was bitching about you to Fawn." Olivia quickly says.

"I never liked her, so I don't care." I muttered.

'Damn, Drew looks like she have gotten skinnier over two weeks.' Ash thought.

"Hey you're going for basketball training right?" Noah ask. 

"Yeah." I simply nod. 

Oh god, it's already 30 minutes into the training and I am here in the nursing room because I fell down in gym, ugh. 

"Hey Evans, Coach told me to check on you." Owen comes up to the chairs, "there's a meeting, you need to be there." He says. 

I nod slightly, "we need to talk about a lot of things." I say to him, ignoring the fact that we have to go to training. 

"Ok.." Owen sits beside me, "I hate the fact that we have to argue after everything is ok, and I hate the fact that we had good memories before. We were such good friends, I hate the fact that we were so close and we fell apart because of our stupid mistakes." 

"I hate the fact that you admitted that you loved me, and I hate the fact that you're still here." 

Owen stares at me, "I should be saying all that to you." He mutters. 

"I am sorry," he murmurs. 

"We're just gonna-" 

"Oh my, thank god you guys are here." Heather walk up to us, hysterically crying. 

"What happened?" Owen's eyebrows knitted at her. "I don't understand why Trevor cheated on me, it was all going good." She sobs. 

"No one knows why Nat- I mean Trevor cheated, just talk to him about it." I say in a low tone. 

"Oh shut up, Drew, like you know anything." 

I put on a small smile on my face, "I will see you later, she's all yours." I whispered to Owen. I got up from the chair and slowly make my way to the gym, I wipe a tear that rolled down my cheek and took a deep breath.