Chapter 11

the cat has no relation to this story, BUT ITS TOO CUTE

;

"I am going out to my uncle's gun range, wanna come?" I ask, "gun range? Damn, I want to." Ash volunteers himself.

"We will come by later, we're going kayaking by the lake." Olivia says.

"Ok," I turn to Ash, "you're driving."

;

"Hey Uncle Evans, this is my friend Ash, Olivia, Edwin, Owen and Noah." I introduced to my uncle when we all have reached.

Ash and I went to a diner drive thru and went around the town, then we got lost for half an hour.

Ash sucks.

"Well, hello kids. Drew, you have grown. And Noah! I see you are getting much more muscular." My uncle grips onto Noah's biceps.

"Olivia, Owen, and Ash... Ash Parker am I right?" He squints his eyes at Ash.

"Yes sir I am." Ash smiles proudly.

"Oh Drew's Dad, your Dad and I go way back in the early 90s... All I can say we did gross things together."

I furrowed my eyebrows, thinking of what kind of gross things it is.

"One question," Olivia says in a low, awkward tone.

"Why doesn't Drew want the name Chelsea?" She ask.

"Because she said that it would be less girlish without the name Chelsea." My uncle replies, bringing out 1 shotgun and 4 assault rifles.

"In kindergarten, everybody used to call her Cici for short." Noah laughs.

"And that's a Nono for me," I snap at him.

"That was a lousy comeback, you can do better." My uncle states and pass the rifles to them. He pass the shotgun to me, "Noah and Chelsea... Would you like to demonstrate?" He ask.

"I am gonna kick your ass." I mumbled, walking into the room.

"It's not a competition asshole." Noah snaps and stood away from me.

I loaded my shotgun and continuously fired at my target.

And very quickly i have no more ammo left.

I press the button to let the sheet come forward.

"Woo! Head and heart shots baby." I smiled.

"Ugh, I shot the person in his private part! Oh poor guy." Noah murmurs.

-

We sat in the small kitchen that is built in the gun range.

"So your uncle lives alone?" Ash ask.

"Nope, my aunt is with her family right now so she's not here. If she's here, you can compare the tattoos with my uncle's tattoos."

"I love your family." Olivia mutters.

"Hey Chelsea? Remember the lake that you, your brother, your Aunt and I used to go to? Sometimes we brought Noah along too." Uncle Evans ask, walking into the kitchen with a plate of brownies.

"Yeah. But I don't really wanna go there anymore." I muttered.

"Why not? It's a good place." Noah says.

"Nathan goes there now." I say in a low tone.

"Who's Nathan?" Uncle Evans ask.

"Drew's cheating ex." Owen simply says.

"Do you want me to shoot his ass?" Uncle Evans ask.

"Peter kicked his ass." I let out a chuckle.

"Literally. We were playing soccer in gym class and Peter purposely kick him in the ass... And his balls." I murmured the last part.

"Well, seems like you need a new spot to go to then." Noah raise his eyebrows.

"Let it be our spot," Edwin says.

-

Uncle Evans drive through the the forest and we follow behind, "you have a cool ass family, I swear." Noah says.

"Well, I feel like everything is gonna change." I mumbled.

"My parents are getting divorce. Peter is going to get out of the hospital soon. Then it will be just peter, Ava and I." I let out a groan.

"And I hate the fact that his name is Peter Evans. Like he's not as attractive as the one on American Horror Story." I frown slightly.

"What's wrong with you?" Noah looks over at me.

"Ugh, Owen kissed me last night... And I kissed him back." I place my head in his hands.

"Damn." Noah smirks.

"Bound to happen sooner or later, chels." He laughs, "shut up." I groan.

We reached a cabin, which is near a lake and and a bridge that leads into a cave.

"Wow this is awesome." Olivia murmurs.

"This cabin belongs to the Evans' family, you guys can come whoever you guys want... With Drew of course." Uncle Evans pass the key to me and I smiled.

"And Owen," Noah looks over at me before looking at him.

"Nothing." Noah shrugs with a innocent smiles and walks to the bridge.

I bite my bottom lip and hid behind Ash, "what?" He looks down at me.

"Nothing." I muttered.

"Your cheeks are so red," he notices.

"Aw babe, someone like Collin?" Ash raise his brow up at me.

"No..."

"Ha, I don't believe you. But then your uncle owns a gun range." Ash let out a sigh.

"If you kiss me, I will let you off." He smirks.

"Should I kiss you with my fist?" I retorted.

"No, I was thinking... your lips."

"Shut up, Parker."