Chapter 7

;

"Just the best 18th birthday ever." I say sarcastically as I clear the tables.

"Hey jersey number 16!"

I look at Olivia, "you're 16." She mouths.

I look over at the group of boys, "you're a football player?" A guy with blonde hair ask.

"Yes..." I slowly nods.

"How about a game?" He ask.

I look over at Ash, he's mouthing no and shaking his head at the same time.

I look back at the boys, "sure."

"Why are you such a idiot?" Ash took off his apron.

"Come on, a little football won't hurt." I walk out to the football field.

"Boys!" I shouted at them, they are sitting on the benches, some are with their girls and some are smoking.

"Hey morons, drop those fucking cigarettes. You're a fucking athlete." I frown.

"Chill." They walk past me, "wait... Why are we playing with them?" One of them ask.

"Because they asked." I pick up the football and set it in the middle.

"No, no, Evans. They're bad people." He says.

"If we win, we're so fucked." He mumbles.

"Then let's play very good." I say with a smile and got into positions.

"Yeah.. We're fucked." Ash mumbles.

I don't understand what's going on but, I don't really care.

;

"Drew!" Ash throws the ball to me.

This is such a bad play.

I sprint forward, "Evans!" The opponent tackle me down.

"Fuck!"

;

"You see why you're such a idiot now?" Ash stands by the door.

"Oh thanks for your support when I am in great pain, Parker." I say in a soft tone.

"You don't even sound good," Noah have his arms folded.

"Shut up." I snap at him.

"Ok, you need crutches. It will be about 4 to 6 weeks or even more if you don't take good care of it." The doctor walks in and passes me a new set of crutches.

"Well, basketball season is coming soon. You would want to play in the team right?" Edwin ask.

"Of course," I simply shrug.

"Ok.." The doctor grabs his clipboard.

"Chelsea Drew Evans-"

"What?" Edwin let out a light chuckle.

"I knew it," Ash smirks.

"How long have you been keeping that name?" Olivia ask.

"Go find Peter and find out what's his condition." I say.

"Don't change the subject, Chelsea." Noah smirks.

"Shut up." The doctor laughs at all of us.

"Ok, you're done." The doctor told us.

"Erm, can I pay after my brother is discharged or something?" I say, standing up with the crutches.

"Yeah, just tell it to the nurse at the counter and then you will be fine." The doctor tells me and we head out.