Chapter 3

;

I walk into The Parker's house, bags were by the staircase. I walk over it and our names are on it.

" You guys need some clothes, we will be off for a few days or weeks (probably months) but there's nothing to worry about, we got it all sort out. Love, Mom & Dad. "

I let out a sigh and put the note down.

"Hey Drew, err.." Ash runs down the stairs, shirtless and only in his sweatpants.

"Sorry I am dressed like that, I just woke up from a nap and it's quite a long story. And anyway, congratulations on the basketball game, but your brother is in the hospital." Ash says quickly.

"Why is he in the hospital...?" I raise my eyebrows slowly at him.

"He got into a car accident."

;

I walk into Peter's ward, "hi..." I muttered, feeling slightly uncomfortable because I am sweaty and sticky.

"Hey, I heard you got into the basketball team." Ava says, sitting by Peter's bedside.

"I didn't got into a basketball team, but we did win." I make my way to Peter.

"That's good." I examine Peter's face, "his face isn't that good.." I muttered.

"Yeah, he was drunk. His Mustang doesn't look that good either. Mom and Dad are informed like a few hours ago but they're not coming... I don't know why but yeah," Ava simply shrug and let out a sigh.

"Anyway, the doctor said that he is in a coma. And when he wakes up in about a few days time, he can't move around too much so he won't be able to play soccer."

"Alright." I nodded slightly, "you should go back home now, you stink." Ava stated.

The door opens, revealing Ash by the doorway. "Sorry I took so long, it was hard to find a spot in parking lot." Ash apologizes.

"We're going back home, Parker." I say to him as I walk out.

; The Next Day

"Welcome Sex Ed, seniors! We're not suppose to held this now because you guys should know all those but apparently there's some issues still.." Mr Dante says, leaning against his desk.

"First thing first, move the tables to the side and sit in a circle." We did what he said and I sit in between Owen and Olivia.

"Ok good." Mr Dante smiled. "Where's Evans? Peter Evans." He looks at me. "He's gonna be away for a few days," I replied.

"Did he got into trouble?"

"Sort of." I muttered.

"Ok whatever," he put his hands together. "First, girls and boys are equal. There's no wrong in being gay, bisexual, homosexual, lesbian, pansexual, asexual and so many more."

"What category do Drew belongs to?" One of the guy ask.

"Shut up asshole." I snap at him.

"Drew." Mr Dante shot a look at me.

"You looked very pale today," he mutters.

"Do you want to go to the nurse's office?" He raise his right brow, "what? I am fine." i replied, slightly confused.

;

"Oh nuggets, I feel horrible." I groan, walking into the field for gym class.

"You can be excused, Drew. Don't push yourself." Heather told me.

"Okay kids, listen up! You guys will be doing warm-ups before I let you guys play lacrosse."

"Drew, let's join the lacrosse team" Nathan says.

I look over at Nathan who is on the other side then my eyes met Zach's.

"You kids will be running 8 rounds today, everyone must be on the same pace now everyone lets go!"

;

"I can't do this." I say after running continuously 4 rounds. "Then stop," Edwin says, speeding forward.

I then felt forward, my right leg kneed down to the ground.

"Evans, you okay?" Zach pulls me up, "nope, no, no, no." i winced in pain.

"Come on, my warrior." Owen carry me up.

"Heather told you." Owen says, "hey, what's going on?" Coach ask us.

"Miss Stupidity here, hurt her leg." Owen stated.

"Ok, get her hydrated, she looks really pale then get her to the nurse's office."

;

"Looks like you hurt your knee, you didn't pull your hamstring."

"Oh thank you Jesus." I muttered, I got up from the chair and slowly make my way outside.

"Here's your stupid crutches." Owen pass it to me.

"Do see a doctor after you go back home." The nurse told me and we left to English class.

"Drew." Owen says as we make a turn.

"What?"

"Zach is standing right there, waiting for you." He stops walking and smirk.

"So?" I look at him, questioningly. So... Go ask him out, I dare you to." He smiles innocently.

"And if you want the forfeit, it is asking him to be your prom date, so guess which is worst?"

"Since when you become so evil?" I roll my eyes at him, "oh I learnt from a lovely person called, Drew Evans who doesn't have a middle name."

I smile slightly and make my way over to Zach, "hey, you look like you're in pain and tired." Zach says nervously.

"Ok this is going to sound crazy." I started off.

"Everything you do and say is always crazy." Zach laughs.

"Erm.. Do you want to go out on Friday night..?"

"What?" He let out a light chuckle.

Oh crap.

My heart pounded, "in a million years, i won't go out with you! Even when I am dead. Oh god that's hilarious." He laughs and walk past me.

"Ouch."