Chapter 12

;

"Do you know what happens when you put two badasses in the car together?" Olivia ask, sitting in the back as we ride back into town so we could back to school tomorrow.

"An explosion happens." Olivia whispers, giggling like a crazy woman.

Ash looks over at me in the passenger seat, "is she ok?"

"She's fine." I assured, looking back at our chained cars.

My tire got punctured on my way out of the stupid lake house.

"Well why can't she stop giggling like a crazy person?" Ash ask, making Olivia laugh loud and hard.

Her face is red as a tomato, "because she's Olivia." I chuckled at her state.

"And I might have put some fishes in Owen's suitcase that will cost a stench and I got a sticky note and got Olivia to sign it." I quickly added, I look back at Olivia who is laying down, her hand on her stomach.

"Oh classic!" She wipe her tears away.

Ash let out a shaky sigh, "this is going to be a long ride."

; Next Day

I got off my bike, grabbing my helmet and started walking to the table. I can't help but notice Ash is staring.

Not smiling at all, he's just staring at me with no emotions.

I raise my eyebrows at him, "what are you looking at?" I put my helmet down at the table, alarming Heather.

"Trying to read your mind if you want to go to the cabin today." Ash squints his eyes hard at me, I flip my fringe back.

"Yeah I am actually going today to do.. Some stuff." I muttered, playing with black and wristband.

"You know you're not suppose to have any piercings on your face right?" Owen point out to my lip ring.

"Don't worry about it, they don't even notice." I simply shrug.

"So how is your suitcase?" Olivia then ask.

"Shut up," Owen glares at her.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the announcement you guys have waiting for." We hear Edwin's voice on the PA system.

"What does he think he's doing?" Noah mutters out.

"It's Senior Prom everybody!" The music then turned, causing girls to scream with excitement.

"Yay," I muttered.

"Still find it kinda of sad how Owen still can't ask Drew out." Olivia snickers.

"What's gotten into you?" Ash shook his head at Olivia.

;

Ash and I sit on the couch, putting pizza on the coffee table in front of us.

"I actually wanted to be here alone, you know." I muttered.

"Well too bad I am here." Ash leans back on the couch.

"But then you know, we're both badasses and shit." Ash shot me a look, "where are you going with this?" He raise his eyebrows.

I went over to a secret compartment under the floor board.

"Do you do hookah?"

"Damn, Chelsea." Ash sat up straight, "I haven't done that in a while."

I then went back and sit beside him, "same." i simply shrug.

;

I blow smoke at Ash's face, "tell me your real name, Parker."

"Not going to, Chelsea."

"Don't call me that." I roll my eyes at him. "Come on, tell me your real name. You already know mine besides, what's the big deal?"

"Your ass." I roll my eyes at him once again, "yeah I know I have a great ass, tell me your name!"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because Ash is a stupid name for a guy like you." He frowns at my reply, and murmurs something that I didn't catch.

"What?"

"It's Isaac ok? Isaac Ash Parker."

"Oh." I muttered. "See that wasn't so difficult." I then added, putting my leg on top of his.

"You shouldn't have done that." He murmurs, I inhale the smoke and raise my eyebrows at him as I exhale.

"Nothing, I just want to try something." He says, inhaling the smoke.

He blows it out, close to me so I could breathe it in.

Somehow our lips met, and our shirts came off.

Followed by our jeans...