Prologue

The Another Badass

Sequel to Dating The Badass

All Rights Reserved 

Prologue 

"So kids, it's senior year!" Mum turns to my brother and I. We both groan tiredly, "what time did you guys slept last night?" Dad ask, eyeing us suspiciously. 

We were out, racing with our vehicles till 2am last night. We managed to sneak back in without any suspicions. 

"I am just oddly.. Tired, you know me." I replied, lying. "Erm, I was disturbing Drew in her sleep so... Yeah." Peter then reply. 

"So you guys are wearing matching clothes once again this year." Mum looked at our outfits. We are wearing our leather jackers, matching it with our white shirt, black jeans and boots. 

"Yeah, we rule, Mama." Peter smiled. 

;

"I am not ready." I mumbled when we parked our vehicles in the parking lot. 

"You know what's good about senior year?" Peter turns to me when he got out of the car. "Senior prank." We both smile at each other. 

"Oh brother, great minds think alike." I got off my motorcycle and walk with him to our usual table. 

"Hey guys!" Olivia and Heather hugs both of us immediately. 

I smile slightly and sit down beside Noah. 

"So how did your holidays go?" Olivia ask, sitting opposite of us. 

"We got ugly sweaters for Christmas." Peter replies, "and on New Year.. We didn't kiss anybody, sadly." I carried on. 

"And... On Thanksgiving, Grandma faked her death. It was so cool!" Peter exclaims, I laugh and nodded in agreement. 

"Your family is cool." Heather pouts, "and damn dramatic, may I add." Noah says. 

"Oh yeah, we spent Thanksgiving with The Russo's so it was all so fun." 

Owen and Edwin then came and join us, "hey! How is you and Nathan?" Owen ask. 

I immediately glare at him, "come on, guys! It's the first day!" Heather says when Peter stood up. 

I pull Peter back down next to me, "what happened to you and Nathan anyway?" Peter furrowed his eyebrows at me. 

I roll my eyes at him, "we broke up after 6 months together." 

"Aw man, you guys were cute!" Heather immediately says. 

"You know, he is available now." I say to her, "kinda in a happy relationship with Trevor who is nowhere to be seen." Heather smiles. 

"What actually happened when you guys broke up?" Peter ask, clearly not letting the subject go. 

"We just lost it okay." I replied to Peter, "that's it?" He raises his eyebrows at me. 

"What else do you want, Pete?" I look at him. "So none of you did anything wrong?" Peter continues. 

"I always usually think that Drew will fuck up the relationship." I once again shot Owen a glare. 

"Are you serious? Gym class on the first day?" Olivia groans as we gather around to be assigned to what we're doing. 

We walk towards our new gym teacher, "so we're gonna split you guys into your body shapes." He says.