Chapter 25- Greeting

"Hey!" a guy I assumed was Logan waved as he whirled around in his chair.

"I see you met your one and only mate" he winked "but..." pursing his lips "the question is, are you leaving? No pressure" he laughed, quick to take back the question "enjoy yourselves, I'll just grill you later. Nice to meet you Andrea, no need for formalities since I am your mate's best friend and all" he nodded and smiled.

I laughed and nodded, looking at Peter who was grinning. Happy that his close friend was so okay about this.

"Logan, I've already made my decision" Peter nods as his grip on my tightens.

His mouth turned to a fine lip, he knew what Peter's decision was.

"Yea, I know" he smiled, crossing his arms "Nathan can take after you, I expect an invitation when you pop a few pups out" he laughs.

I immediately felt my face burn up and awkwardly chuckled "sure"

a baby? it was way too soon to even think about that, I had to think about the pack and the finances.

"Logan" Peter groaned.

"Yea, yea" Logan rolled his eyes "get out of here" he laughed.

"Oh wait, is Jasper going to be coming with you?" Logan mentions.

"I don't know" I shook my head as I said, walking away.

I latched on the Peter's arm as we roamed the hallways.

"When do you want to leave" Peter asked softly, pulling me closer to him.

"Whenever you want to" I shrugged "Oh, I need to call Nolan"

"Who?" Peter's voice was more stern, jealous?

I chuckle and laid my head on his arm "A friend that took care of me after I escaped, the alpha of the silver dew pack" 

"Right" he nodded "I'll give you the number later. I'm guessing you still want some time with Jasper then?"

I smiled brightly "yea, come with me" I tugged him along around the hallways until I found the entrance.

"Jasper! Lizzie!" I waved, dragging Peter along with me to them.

"I've been meaning to ask..." I trailed off.

A set of hands grabbed me as I looked at the floor "Of course" Lizzie exclaimed.

I looked at Jasper who grinned at me and shrugged "We knew this question was coming and I want to go back"

"Awesome" Peter chuckled.

"Oh my god Andrea!" I jumped from the sudden yell, Lizzie exclaimed "you still need to meet Peter's parents"

"She wanted to talk to you guys" Peter laughed, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Nonsense you guys will have all the time in the world to talk when we're there" Lizzie scolded.

I grinned and laughed, patting her hand "she'll make a great mother Jasper" I left the blushing couple alone as we passed a group of werewolves.

"We heard you're leaving! Oh! you must be Peter's mate, nice to meet you" a blonde said, coming up to me to shake me hand. As soon as she came, the others surrounded me, greeting their beta's mate.

"Guys stop annoying her" he laughed as he grinned at one of the guys beside him.

-----------

"Oh it's so nice to meet you!" Peter's mom gushed, his dad sitting there grinning "You can just call me Mary and that old lug Jim"

I frantically nodded. I have no idea what to say. My nervousness must've been obvious cause marvelous Peter swooped in to save me.

"Hey, what's up" Peter said, putting an arm around me as a tingling sensation rose.

"Oh Andrea's just the sweetest" Mary smiled.

I grin, the sweetest? I barely said a word.

"Oh, you just have to meet Peter's siblings Nathan and Claire, they'll be thrilled that their brother finally found his mate"

"Mom" Peter groaned.

I laughed as I took a seat on the couch.

"Word travels fast in a pack" Jim softly said "I hear you plan to leave?"

"Yea dad" Peter said as he took a seat next to me "to help her with her pack situation"

"Yes... we've heard" Jim said with sorrow but changed the tone, laughing "but an Alpha and a Beta, quite a rare match"

"Really?" my ears perked up after hearing "I didn't know"

"Yea" Mary nodded and took Jim's hand "It's never been heard of, at least we never had"

I like that, a rare match.