Chapter 29- Buying Stuff

Sorry I didn't post yesterday... yea... it was my first day back to school since vacation and I did not get enough sleep the day before so my whole day was spent being groggy and sleepy. Not an ideal situation for writing a good chapter or a decent chapter. I will definitely try to double post, maybe Friday or Saturday :)

Also~ >.< I'm so obsessed with pentatonix right now, I just found them.

"Lizzie! Stop walking so fast, how a pregnant lady can walk faster, I have no idea." I rush after her as we walk through the furniture store.

"Never forget, I'm not your average pregnant hormonal lady." She laughed as she sped through the hallways.

We finished the house just in time, just 2 weeks before Lizzie was due. She should be comfortable in the house instead of a cramped hotel room.

"Do you like this one? Wait do you want the furniture to be similar too?" Lizzie pointed and asked me.

"Ehh I guess a little but I don't really care, just as long as it's comfortable." I shrugged.

I looked at the couch she pointed to. She picked a brown sectional sofa, I guess perfect for the giant room and for the future when more come to live in.

"That one's perfect." I nodded and smiled, writing the name down.

"Oh and that one, for the other room!"

I nod and wrote it down. Yes madam.

"And we need a giant table, no a gigantic table, or just like 4 of the same table." Lizzie thought outloud as she moved to the next area.

I was just her trooper, following her orders.

"Jasper!" I exclaimed as he walked down the hallway. He could help pick out now.

"This one or that one?" She asked Jasper, grabbing his arm to adjust herself.

"That one." Jasper said as he pointed at the long mahogany dinner table.

"Exactly what I was thinking." Lizzie nodded in approval.

I laughed quietly and handed the paper to Jasper. She was on a roll. I was already starting to get a headache. There were still so much things to buy.

"Hey." Peter said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind "you okay?"

"Eh." I huffed.

"I know, too much." He chuckled as he rested his chin on my head.

"hey actually wait, why don't we just leave the rest of the bedrooms empty till we need to fill them?" he softly said.

"Yea," I nodded "good idea." he gently tugged me toward Jasper and Lizzie who had moved onto the smaller things.

If I was getting a headache at these little things I wonder what'll happen when pack stuff starts to flow in. We walked down the hallways when finally we went to a salesperson to give them our list. I watched him as he widen his eyes and the long list.

"Uh, we can ship this all to you in about two days."

I nodded in agreement, paying for everything, telling him my address and phone number.

Lizzie winced in pain as the baby kicked and Jasper rushed to her, worrying like crazy but she swatted him away.

"It's just the baby kicking, no big deal." she said as she waddled ahead of us.

"I'm going to freak when she gives birth." I laughed. I never had any experience with babies and I'm worried that I'll somehow ruin something.

-------------

"Everything's so normal now." I said as I plopped onto the hotel bed "but more responsibilities of course." I laughed as Peter jumped next to me.

I slowed my breath down to match his as I snuggled closer to him and yawned.

he chuckled as he flipped onto his side and put his arms around me "that tired all ready?"

"Yea, from a whole day escorting a pregnant werewolf you think it'd be easy huh?" I softly laughed as my eyes drooped. Why was I so tired? My back was to his chest as I took his hands and held them.

"Well I'm here every step of the way." he said as exhaled, tickling my shoulder.

I nod and turn around, burying my head into his chest and muffled "I still need to ask Jasper to be my beta."

"Well you know he won't turn it down."

"Yea" I tried to nod.

He chuckled as he hugged me tighter "Don't worry about anything."