Chapter 35- Accepted

I've been putting off writing this mainly because I didn't know how to end my first story. It's been nearly half a year >.< I'm so sorry.

Oh, I also started a new werewolf book if you guys wanted to check it out it's called Not Yours and a scifi dystopian called Facade :3 shameless advertising.

"Oh, you're back, I'm so flattered." Graham raised his eyebrows as he kept his eyes on me and tried to move but realized he was chained and bound to a chair. He grunted in frustration as his strength had no effect on the chains, which had been dipped in a solution with wolfsbane, but quickly hid it in an instant.

I hid my contempt as I looked around at the newly refurbished prison, it was the only place that barely took a hit since it was underground.

"So," he said as he interrupted my inspection "I'm guessing your little mate made it huh?" he raised his eyebrows as he cocked his head to the side "I guess I should've pushed the knife deeper into his flesh." he shrugged nonchalantly.

I clenched my hands, digging my nails into my palms and let out a small huff of air to keep calm. I can't let him get to me, not like this.

"So why did you keep me? Out of everyone, why me? Because I was the Alpha's daughter?" I narrowed my eyes at the smug prisoner, changing the subject.

"I liked you." He shrugged and cackled, as if his response was actually funny.

He was going insane, he was constantly on the run, no longer an alpha with no power at all. He was a rogue now.

"Bullshit." I sneered.

He widened his eyes and tried to wave his hands but just managed to wiggle his arms as the jingle of his chains echoed through his confinement "Ooo you caught me redhanded." he cackled a second time, dipping his head back.

Was this situation amusing to him? Couldn't he understand the severity of this? He was actually laughing at someone who could easily kill him in an instant.

As his laughter died down, he cleared his throat as if he was about to give a speech "Why not take a little trophy, a reminder of my glorious deed. I must admit, you were a fun little specimen to observe," he chuckled "you were so adamant and refused my offer every time. But I don't why," he continued, "I could've given you a world of luxury."

He stared at me with absolutely no idea, as if it never occurred to him. "Of course I refused." I felt the hairs on my neck stand up as I quickly spat back at him "who the hell would want to be with you."

"I certainly can think of a few." he smirked as he shifted his legs to the side.

I felt myself get aggravated more as I squeezed my fists harder. Every response was a joke, he was trying push me. I might as well do the same.

"Yea? Even with a grimy mutt like you?" I crossed my arms and leaned onto my right side.

"I AM AN ALPHA." He screamed as his chains jangled from the pull of his arms. "Don't you dare call me such a name or the next time you do you will regret it." He snarled as he flashed his eyes.

I tried to stifle back my laughter, I guess even an ex-alpha in his situation can't stand being degraded. It was just pity now, he was still in his delusion that he had power, that he had authority. I stared at the man who I had so much hatred for, a man who I just as much feared too. Now he was just a pitiable broken man who revels in his delusions.

"You are no longer an alpha," I shook my head "make peace with that, after all, you did this to yourself."

He stared at me as he grinded his teeth. I could feel the hatred and anger seething off of him but I made no attempt to show an affect from it.

"This will be the last time I see you Graham, have a good rest of your miserable life." I said softly as I turned swiftly around and walked up the stairs.

I closed the door, left without a response from him.

"Glad you didn't do it."

I jumped at Nolan's voice and turned around to see him leaning on the wall across from me.

"I wanted to, I came here to. But there wouldn't be any satisfaction from killing him," I shrugged "it wouldn't bring them back. It's better to leave him to Bradley," I sighed" killing him now would just let him off easy."

As we walked down the hall I slinked my arms into his and put my head on his shoulder "Is everything going to be back to normal now?" I sighed.

"Come on, is anything ever normal?"

"True" I muttered softly, the life of a werewolf was never boring. The worst part was over. I let go of him as we arrived to the second floor "I'm going to get a few things and get back to Peter, Bradleys coming tomorrow right?"

"Yea"

"Then when are you leaving?" I smiled.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" He laughed "probably when you're settled in again."

"Nolan, your pack-"

"You need the support right now" he said as he cut me off.

"No, I don't, I'm fine," I shook my head and smiled "I'm a big girl now. I can handle myself." I laughed.

"But-"

"No buts, none at all. I'm not letting you push all your alpha duties onto Andrew."

"Fine." he huffed as I gave a him a quick hug before I went to my room.

After I grabbed a change of clothes for me and Peter, a toothbrush, and some other things I went straight back to the hospital. Of course grumpy Nolan was packing his things, grumbling on about how he never got to do what he wanted. Every thing was finally getting back to the way things were before though I have still yet to figure out my old pack situation.

I set my bag gently on the table next to the sleeping beauty, Peter, it would still be a few days before he was all healed up but I just wanted to spend it all sitting right next to him.

In just a short time everything had changed, my pack, my family had gone yet I had met the love of my life only because of those tragedies.

"What are you thinking about?" Peter softly spoke as he interrupted me in deep thought.

I smiled as he finally woke up and walked up to him, he was still a bit disoriented but just as enthusiastic.

"You." I grinned as I planted a kiss on his forehead.