Chapter 13- Finally.

Completely unedited, I just wanted to write this and post it :) I'll probably edit this later on.

"You need to go"

I looked down at Jennifer "what?"

"She's right Andrea, you need to go. You probably just wounded Graham and when he gets better he'll come after you. You need to get as far away from here as possible" Dexter spoke.

"Here- oof" cut off by a werewolf slamming in to her Jennifer dropped the knife that I stabbed Graham with.

The werewolf was dead, shifting back into a man again. Another werewolf approached us, a brown one.

"Dee" he muttered under his breath.

"Go" he yelled.

"B-but Jenn-"

"I'm fine just run" She huffed as she stood back up.

I took a step to my right and Dexter shifted while Dee snarled at me.

Dexter proudly stood in front of me.

I started to jog but stopped myself "I never learned the pack's name, what is it?" I shouted.

"The Blue Blood pack" He nodded.

What? I didn't look back and sprinted towards the forest. I hid behind a tree and stripped, I needed clothes of course when I stopped. I tied the clothes tightly, constantly looping it back until it was like a sphere. Shifting as soon as I was done, I was relived and shook myself. It was the first time in a long time that I shifted into my wolf.

I probably couldn't even make more than 13 or 14 miles without collapsing of exhaustion. I bit the ball of clothes and started to lighting pace myself as I ran through the forest.

I stopped ever hour or so and rested for 10 minutes. I had passed towns, mildly spooking hiker or two that mistaken me for a bear.

It had been 10 hours, roughly running 150 miles. I was probably two states over in Georgia. I stopped running and collapsed again by a small lake. They couldn't have been chasing me right? I didn't even bother to cover my tracks.

I rested my head on my paws under a tree's shade right beside the pond. The Blue Blood pack... said to be one of the most notorious packs in the country and I guess they were right with a few exceptions of Dexter and Jennifer. My pack never had any relations with them though, why did they suddenly just attack mine and burn it to the ground? I at least stabbed that son of a bitch Graham.

Once I've found a pack I'll be sure to go back to find Dexter and Jennifer. What'll happen to them though, Graham saw them help me. I closed my eyes and refused to think about it. They'll be perfectly fine, I mean Dexter is his son but Jennifer...

My ears twitched at a rustle in the bushes and my nose had picked up a scent. A sweet aroma that smelled of lavender and honey, wait... this was also the smell from the Blue Blood pack. I opened my eyes, what time was it? The sun was already setting.

"Who are you?" A stern voice said.

I sniffed the air more.

"Who are you" A man demanded, stepping out of the bushes.

At least this guy was wearing clothes. He was extremely... tall, taller than the average werewolf. His tone was obviously full of authority, was he an Alpha? Though it barely affected me since I was a daughter of an alpha. I stared him up and down he had wavy blonde hair and black eyes, rare. I was transfixed by the smell once more before he interrupted me.

"Shift" He boomed.

I bowed at him to show him no disrespect and nodded toward my clothes.

"You may" He nodded back.

I chomped on the ball and went behind the tree shifting back. I stepped out of the trees as soon as I changed and saw him impatiently tapping his foot and giggled. He reminded me of Jasper...

He raised his eyebrows "Do not disrespect me"

"Sorry" I shrugged.

"Are you of Alpha's blood?"

"Yes, of the Black Delta pack" I nodded.

His eyes grew wide with realization "I heard your pack had... burned to the ground with few survivors"

"Survivors?" I perked up.

"Yes, I heard from others that the survivors had found each other and resided in the Indigo Rain pack in Ohio" He said softly.

He was so nice now, even though I'm a total and complete stranger. He was just sympathizing with my situation.

"Your clothes are horrid, where have you been since the incident and how have you not heard or have been with your pack?" He asked.

"I-I-" I bit my lip.

"Well I'm sure you've had a long journey, why don't you come to my pack to rest for a while and I'll phone the Indigo Rain pack" He gently spoke. He paused for a moment, staying still. Probably telling his beta about my arrival or something.

At least I'm somewhere. At least I know there are some that survived in my group.

He turned back to me and smiled "I'm Nolan".

"I'm Andrea" I smiled back.

The smell, it was still lingering.