Chapter 33- In Agony

Today is the end of the challenge! I think I'll just post every other day but don't hold me on that :3

"Hello Andrea." Graham menacingly said as he stepped aside Juliette and kicked her away in disgust "the girl tried to stop me but of course I killed her. Oh what a beautiful baby."

Jasper covered Derek as he growled.

What the hell happened to him? His attitude, his demeanor totally changed.

"Andrea." Peter said as he put his arm in front of me.

"Oh," Graham pointed "is that your little mate right there? How admirable of him."

My lip curled, growling as I took a step forward "how dare you come here."

I trembled in anger as I stared at him. Was he actually stupid enough to come here? Here of all places?

"How dare you, you little mongrel destroyed my pack." he snarled, his eyes flashing and his nose flared.

"Oh your pack? It definitely-"

"Enough. You are outnumbered Graham. Leave." Nolan said as he took a step forward.

"You have no authority over me boy." He said in disgust "I will have my retribution."

As he turned his head to me he gave a cackle "And you know what? That night, oh that night." he said as he shook his head in delight with a big smile plastered onto his face. 

I clenched my fists as I let out another gutteral growl. It took every bit of strength in my to hold myself down and I don't know why I was doing it.

"that night when your dear pack burned. I stood in front of your father and mother," he put his hand on his chest "I sliced them up myself, too bad you couldn't see my handiwork." he smirked.

"You bastard." I seethed through my clenched teeth. In their last moments they had to see this fucker.

"Oh, is the little girl mad?" Graham gasped.

I pushed myself off into a sprint towards him, willing myself to shift.

"No, Andrea!" 

I dismissed Peter's yell as I came down on four paws, lunging for Graham but he sidestepped me as if it was nothing. I dug my paws into the ground in annoyance and readied myself.

"Oh, poor you, you're so angry you can't even fight." he raised his eyebrows.

I barred my teeth at him. He really wasn't afraid, did he think he was going to get out of this? Or did he just turn completely insane, either way he wasn't escaping. I charged at him again, catching him in surprise and bit down on his arm. Listening to the satisfying sound of his bones crunching just calmed me down a little.

"Shit." he grimaced "you bitch!" he screamed as he grabbed an object on the ground. A reflection of light alerted me as I loosened my jaws to escape but I felt cold spot on my side. The pain got worse as I felt the knife turn inside of me, making me yelp through my clenched teeth so I bit down harder. He shrieked as I turned my head, taking his forearm with me.

Another scream came from Graham as I saw Peter clamp down on his chest. Why wasn't he shifting. In a last attempt to escape he swung his knife around, managing to pierce Peter. A second after and he was put in a choke hold by Nolan, not that it really did anything.

Graham was loosing blood fast and soon he would die alone, basking in the pool of his own blood. I shifted back and spit the disgusting taste of his blood out of my mouth before wincing as I moved. Gratefully the wound wasn't that deep.

"Enough Graham." Nolan said as he tightened his hold as Graham struggled.

Die in agony you son of a bitch.

I rushed to Peter as fast as I could to see his wound while covering mine. Why did they just stand there before.

Peter was laid down on the grass as I saw the blood gush from his wound, it was directly above his lung. As I tried to cover the wound he was trembling. He was struggling to breath, each breath became shorter as I yelled for Andrew to call an ambulance.