Chapter 2

Warning, topics in this chapter
Smut
Rape
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.George Pov:

Once we arrived it was loud but not all that bright, i followed the girls up a set of stairs and to a room door, one of them knocked on the door and a big buff guy opened it “hey, we’re here” she said he looked at all the girls then at me “alright then, whos the twig?” “i am not a twi-” “this is the guy we were talking about” another girl said i felt a little odd about how she said it though but i just shrugged it off as we walked into the room. There were four other guys here all of the muscular to some degree ‘buff but definitely not hotter then Dream or Fundy’ i thought to myself as i sat down.

~an hour later and after some drinks~

“Word is that your super flexible George '' one of the girls said “oh um, no not really it's nothing all that impressive” i said rubbing the back of my neck, i was the only who was sober “yeah it is! For a guy hell yeah it is!” “come on show us'' one of the guys said...i groaned got up and did the splits all the way to the ground then got up “there see” “oh come on surely you can do some more stuff, pleeeaaasse?” “ugh..fine” i wasn’t about to argue with drunk women..so after roughly 20 minutes of doing random things i felt one of the other guys grab onto my waist “um..let me go.” i said looking at his hands..he just ignored me “let.go.” i said trying to move his hands off he pushed me to the ground which hurt like a bitch “can one of you help me?!” i asked and looked at the others..i noticed that the girls had left, when did this happen “this is going to be fun~ we can do whatever we want to you pretty boy and we’ll just get paid for it so long as we get you in the ass good or whatever” another one of them said...i realized i was in big trouble ‘my phone is all the way over there..and there's no way i can get out of theses guys grasp…..’ “c-can you just leave me alone please i don’t want to have to risk my relationship..” “they won’t have to know pretty boy, besides you’ll have fun~”

.Dream Pov:

I got to this club because I was told George would be coming, I got in and saw the four women who asked me “where’s George at?” “he went off with four guys and said that you were just his play thing when we told him not to, then he went into a room but gave us a key saying that if we were dumb enough to go into the room to stop him he would have those guys rape us!” … that didn’t sound like George but i knew these girls didn’t lie either “give me the key..and what room is he in” i was also a little upset and mad..if George really said that then i need to talk to him, me and Fundy aren’t toys. They handed me the key then one of them led me to the room door god i could hear the noises from in there..it pissed me off because i knew it was George “go..i’ll handle this.” I said she nodded and ran off. I unlocked and opened the door to see four guys touching George all over “get.off.him.now” I growled..I watched as George turned to look at me” C-Clay?!”His voice was raspy. The guys got off of him, all got dressed and left and I closed the door hard.

~~~~~

636 words, and cliffhanger