Chapter 10

I giggled as we watched George and Karl geek out over them timing what they said and how they said it, i glanced over to Skeppy my mind still playing tricks because he hadn't changed out the outfit yet..but it was nice.

It had no sleeves had a similar look to a turtle-neck, slightly skin tight but not exactly easy to rip, pants designed to help to move in fights, boots that went up to the middle of his shin they also had a slight indent to help hold any armor he would've worn. I couldn't help but imagine his past life and feel at least a little flustered..we were married.

.Skeppy Pov:
I could feel Bad staring at me, i would glance at him and notice a love-sick puppy kinda look on his face.

Which was adorable but did it have to do with the outfit? Maybe but i should change out of it before Sam gets onto me, i walked over to a door and opened it then went down the hallway that it lead down as i did i opened a door which wasn't the correct room but i noticed armor on stands of some sort.

I walked over and was drawn to one of them i gently lifted up one of the pieces 'a little heavy..but pretty light..' i looked at it and noticed it had a soft purple glow to it, i jokingly put it on the armor "hey Bad!" i called out, after a minute i heard "yes Geppy what is it that you ne-" i turned around to see Bad looking at me but almost as if he was seeing a ghost i noticed that too under the love-sick puppy look he had it was like i was a ghost to him.

"Bad..?" i asked walking over and gently setting my hand onto his face, tears started to fall down his face as he hugged onto me tightly "Woah..hey it's alright, what's wrong?" i asked softly as i rubbed his head "..sorry...sorry...sorry...sorry...sorry.....sorry..sorry...sorry...sorry.sorry...sorry...sorry...sorry.....sorry..sorry...sorry...sorry" was all i heard him mumbling like a broken machine, i lifted up his head and gently kissed his forehead "shh stop saying sorry, you have nothing to say sorry for" i said wiping the tears away.

"b-but i do...i hurt you Geppy.." he sounded like if he was pleading for me to forgive him "shh it's okay i'm not mad or upset with you, i forgive you" his face lit up a little "really..? So i'm not selfish..?" he asked softly "no Bad your not selfish" i smiled softly at him, i noticed some blush appear onto his face then he nuzzled into my chest well the armor i had on "can i take the armor off first Bad..? So your not squishing your face against it" he glanced up at me his face still smushed up against the armor...which my mind just memorized "okay" he then moved back his touch lingering for a second before moving away.

As i was taking off the armor and putting it back i heard "i thought i told you to take off the outfit not put on and play with more things" it was Sam "Sam..leave him be, i should've told him not to touch it but i did" Bad said the taller male sighed then looked at Bad then he walked away. Bad looked over to me and smile "he just doesn't want anything getting broken, almost all of this stuff are memories of people and events" i looked at the stuff in the room which just different designs of armor "all of this armor?" "mh, all of it is made for a certain person and made by that person, same with some of the other stuff but come on let's get you out of that before Sam gets onto you again"

We left that room i closed the door as i left then followed Bad to the room i was in originally it had my clothes in there, i went in and closed the door changed put the outfit back and came out the room..i noticed Bad was looking into the room sadly but i didn't say anything once the two of us got back to everyone else Dream's sister was here surprisingly.

.Dream Pov:
My sister and Tommy have been just chaotic since she got here but i'm not all to surprised the issue comes from the fact that i know she has powers that she doesn't fully understand or know how to control yet.

 "Duckling are you alright" i felt a hand on my arm i glanced over and saw Puffy "i'm fine, just watching her i don't want her breaking something or someone" i said the last bit jokingly Puffy chuckled a little and nodded "alright then" she ruffled the back/bottom of my hair and walked to where she was sitting "move your ass Ant or i'm sitting on you" "language Puffy" Bad said as he and Skeppy came back over "hey Clay guess what i learned i can do" i heard from my sister.