Chapter 3

Fighting, Smut(?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.George Pov:

I felt so gross..and the fact that Clay was here..didn’t help my voice was also giving out. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the door being slammed shut. I realized that it was just me, and Dream “C-Clay..i can expla-” “don’t even. Get up, we’re going home.”he glared at me which made me scared he then turned his back to me that just made my chest hurt...after a few minutes of trying and failing to get up every time i failed i made a whine it hurt like hell everywhere and he didn’t even bother to turn around or offer help to me so i at least put my clothes on “...Dream..i c can’t get up..” he turned around walked over and harshly yanked me up onto my feet by my arm i yelped and fell onto the floor, tears built up in my eyes “Clay! Please it hurts enough already...please be gentle...that's all i need right now.”I started to cry. The look in his eyes changed for a second to a softer look then it went back to cold and harsh “i don’t care. Get up.” that felt like a dagger shoved into my heart i pulled my arm away from him falling completely down “then how about you go tell this guys to come back and finish raping me! I was hoping you out of all people would be here to stop them and to protect me! But i guess i was crazy to think that..”i curled up and tried not to sob…

.Dream Pov:

Wait what...i..i didn’t know what to say or do i just looked at George who was curled up on the floor he sounded like he was about to start sobbing any minute..wait those guys…i quietly sat on the floor and gently lifted him into a hug and squeezed gently “i’m sorry George..i didn’t understand and i got mad thinking that you were cheating on me and Fundy...i should’ve let you explain and i’m sorry for being so rough, i understand if you’re mad at me but we can talk about this once we get home” i picked him, he wrapped his arms around me but not his legs..he probably couldn’t even feel them. I grabbed the rest of his stuff and carried him out and to my car i don’t know why in the hell he walked here. I sat him down in the passenger seat then got in onto my side.

~30 minutes later~

.Dream Pov:

I went to tell George that we were almost home when I saw that he was asleep, hugging onto a jacket Fundy left in the car, I smiled a little and rubbed his arm gently. Once we got home I parked and brought him inside “what happened?!” Fundy asked he could probably smell whatever was on George “i’ll tell you later, but he needs to shower and get rest”i said softly then carried the smaller male to our room and into the bathroom and shook him a little “wake up Gogy” “mh..noo..don’t wanna..” “Come on you gotta clean up”I said softly and kissed his head, he opened his eyes. I swear if it weren’t for me and Fundy he would wear those glasses all the time “here i’ll start the water and get you clothes”i sat him down then did as i said.

.George Pov:

I was able to get myself undressed and into the water to start cleaning myself i’ve always worn my glasses but also one contact to hide the fact that i have heterochromia but i don’t wear either of those when i’m cleaning myself usually i’m by myself so i only got to see it..i didn’t like it but i turned and glanced over then turned a bright red when i saw Dream standing there “w-what are you doing!?”i almost sounded like a girl..”i’m watching over you”he said then walked over and reached then gently touched my face i closed one of my eyes “why are you hiding it? You look amazing with it” he said i shook my head “no i don’t”i mumbled after a few minutes of us bickering over my dumb eyes he got into the shower still fully dressed and slightly pinned me against the wall “George, stop lying. Its beautiful just like the rest of you”i shuddered as i felt the cold air as well as feeling his lips on my neck “D-Dream, i’m trying to take a shower” “oh well~ you can take a proper one possibly tomorrow~”he said then left a hickey on my neck.

~an hour later~

(nope i don’t feel like writing smut right now)

.Fundy Pov:

I quietly walked into me, George’s and Dream’s room and saw George curled up asleep. I also noticed some hickeys which i figured were from Dream “so what happened? George’s scent was so mixed..it smelt like alcohol and other guys..”i said “some assholes...raped him”Dream said quietly suddenly standing next to the bed where George was..it made me jump a little “oh..i see, is he alright..?” “yeah he’s good”he rubbed George’s hair “he also has heterochromia its really pretty” i walked over and laid next to the smaller male and hugged him “warm”my tail swayed happily as i nuzzled my nose against his cheek. I felt a arm flop onto me and then a kissed “i love both of you so much” “i love you too”

~~~~~
943 words
I kinda don't really know where to go with this story 0>0 anyone have any suggestions?