Chapter 16

I looked at what i could see of the other's face in the oddly pitch black room i played with his hair before kissing his cheek i could tell that he smiled to some degree i smiled back after what felt like hours of me laying i felt movement from the other i glanced at him he was nuzzling his face into the bed slightly as he started to wake up so i pretended to be asleep and just to see what his reaction would be i slowly started to grind my leg between his. He jumped before moving a little almost as if he was trying to ignore it i continued before feeling him slowly and almost guiltily start to grind against my leg i felt a slowly forming bulge in his pants he hid his face into my shoulder.

I opened my eyes hugging him and bringing him closer grinding my leg against his dick more he jumped whining as he clung onto my shirt "S-Skeppy..don't scare me like that.." he whined trying to ignore what i was doing i continued i rubbed his head "sorry Bad" i said bringing him closer and down more onto my knee before stopping and sitting up he looked at me before sitting up i could vaguely see the blush dusted on his face, i slowly moved him onto my knee not to sure if he was alright with this "what are you doing?" he asked "nothing you just seem to be having a bit of an issue" he looked away i knew he was in his demon form simply due to the lack of seeing his pale skin.

I slowly grinded him against my knee he bucked his hips slightly as he slightly lifted his head heavily breathing "S-Skep.." he whined quietly "yes?" he held himself still "this is uncomfortable" he whined quietly about the position i moved him so he was on his back before slowly gliding my hands down to his waist "can i?" "mhm" he turned his head away the only light provided was his eyes and it was cute to be honest and cool, i pulled his pants and boxers down which he kicked off i then moved so my face was over his harden dick i blew air onto him he jumped slightly before slightly glancing at me "s-stop" i could see the white light ever so slightly show off what i was dealing with i smirked before putting him in his mouth.

He moaned lifting his hips slightly i slowly started to suck him off he moaned clinging onto the bed i grabbed his tail pulling it slightly he moaned more i felt as the part that was above my hand was wagging, i continued sucking him off i glanced up at him lightly biting him he moaned as pre-cum started to spill i pulled away "already? Wow i guess you need to be a little more active with this" i said before licking from the base to his tip he squirmed moaning some before i bit his tip he moaned as he started to cum i bit down more and he came quickly i licked it all up before moving back.

He whined quietly as he tried to move his tail away i rubbed his tail and watched as he jumped..i winced slightly feeling pain of my boner being covered i let go of his tail to pull my pants and boxers down, i saw him sit up as he went to his mostly human form expect this cute little horns and tail "you good Bad?" he kissed me then muttered something i noticed i could vaguely see in the dark "i..figured you would like to be able to see..it won't last for long just a short spell.." he mumbled looking off as his face, ears and shoulders were dusted in a soft red.

"Bad..can we have sex?" i asked blushing but i must've sounded so shameless his face light up red "language.." he chirped out "just yes or no" i whined he looked off nodding i blushed more. 

^Sapnap Pov:
I was smiling widely as i watched Karl i felt so happy because he remembered us, i went over hugging him "hows your waist doing bubs?" he smiled kissing my cheek "it's doing alright'' Quackity came over kissing my face then Karl's we both smiled "you guys are the light of my life" "same" me and Quackity said then the three of us started to laugh "wait everyone else needs to know that your memory back!" i said moving back Karl looked at me with a confused look "everyone else?" he asked "do you not remember everyone else?" Quackity asked.

Karl looked down feeling guilty "hey it's okay Karlos you'll remember soon enough" Quackity set his hand onto his cheek he smiled leaning into it. I kissed his forehead "it's okay we'll reintroduce you to them if need be" "ok also why are there sticky notes around the house pointing out my things?"

"You forgot, where things were or where to put them" Quackity said he nodded then hugged us both I hugged both of them as well "ok to much hug" Q said "aw I'm sorry sugar I didn't know, but I hope ya' let me keep giving you hugs" I said letting out a bit of my accent out he blushed looking away "Cállate idiota...maldito idiota" he said then glanced at me "pero un idiota muy lindo"

"Huh?" I asked Karl giggled "I love you guys both so much" I smiled kissing his cheek Quackity kissed Karl's other cheek then he gave us both a small kiss, I felt like the fire of my love got bigger every time they did something that they just naturally do it makes me feel happy and I love them for it.

I nuzzled the two "love you so much" I said "love you to sappy" "love you to panda bear" I glanced at Quackity "that's new" "well you started calling me sugar so I figured to give you a pet name in return" I smiled "I like it"

"Good" He said as Karl giggled so did Quackity slowly I smiled warmly probably looking like a heart strunken fool