~This Little Shit~

I usually don't write in second person but I told someone I would so... blame at @Furry-Gorl for this

"I'm alive," Tommy chuckled quietly, rubbing the back of his neck with a awkward smile. "Dream sort of... revived me? After killing me? It's complicated."

You didn't hesitate to wrap your arms around Tommy, eyes watering as you saw him there. You had thought he was gone. You thought that the last time you had saw him was before he went to prison. You had seen him so happy but stressed as he gazed down at the prison, saying that it was time for a new chapter in his life. You smiled then. After everything you've seen him go through, it was nice that he was finally getting some peace. He went inside after giving you his infamous smirk.

He didn't come out.

Instead Sam came out to tell you, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Jack that Tommy was beaten to death by Dream. You stayed behind, begging for details as you followed Sam inside. Sam said that the two had an argument about the Revive Book. Dream through one punch, and kept punching until he slammed Tommy's head against the wall. You felt a mix of sadness and rage, and it was all Sam had to keep you from killing Dream. That green bastard was still laughing. In fact, he laughed harder when he heard your voice.

You spent the next few weeks with Captain Puffy. She held your hand as you both grieved. You helped Puffy make a small monument, and promised to help with the actual funeral. You planted the flowers at Tommy's grave in Snowchester beside Tubbo. The both of you huddled together for warmth on the bench, listening to one of Tommy's favorite discs.

You had been walking along the Prime Path when you saw him. Tommy. The real, living, fleshy demon spawn that was TommyInnit. He turned to face you. He smiled, rather awkwardly, as he explained the situation. His wings fluttered, eyes darting around as he waited for your response.

You brought him close enough to where you could hear his heartbeat. You needed to make sure he was alive. When the rhythmic pulsing filled your head, you squeezed Tommy tightly, terrified that he would disappear. Paralyzed at the thought that this was a dream born from your guilt and despair.

"I'm here," He whispered, wings wrapping around you both to keep you safe and warm. You felt protected, and wondered if Tommy felt the same way. You smiled despite everything as you relaxed in his arms. Tommy was alive and there and real and it wasn't a dream. You were happy.

You'd be happier if you could slit Dream's throat, though.