I fancy a swim

Wow, werewolves run fast. I was gripping his fur so tight I thought that I was going to pull it out of his skin then and there. It wasn't just that he was fast, he was jumping around a lot too.
"Can you freaking stop ricocheting everywhere you mutt." I mind link him.
The reply I got was a simple growl. Well not really a simple growl more like a 'shut the hell up' growl.
God, he's so hormonal.
That deserved me another growl. Oh, this just keeps getting better and better.
The ride was quite short, seeing as I was riding the wolf form of Dash (The Incredibles reference guys) and we came short at a river. Pretty fast flowing river if you ask me. Do not want to be falling in there any time soon.
I get off of Raph's back, seeing as he is playing inspector Clueso, sniffing the ground and all. I surveyed our surroundings.
Something was off. Really off.
"Babe." I link him
His head turns to me, attention focused.
"Something's not right." I say looking at him worriedly.
"What do you mean?" He asks, whining a little.
"Can't you feel it? It smells of...death." I say looking around.
He knew I was serious, why else would I bring it up in a situation like this if it wasn't.
We both then looked around. His guard was up, I could tell by the way that his fur had bristled and he was circling me protectively.
I could feel it. Something bad was going to happen. And we were going to be the centre of it.
"Raph, we need to get out of here, right now." I look over to him. He hadn't made any kind of indication that he was ready to leave.
"Raph, I'm telling you, now would be a good idea to leave." He shook his head. God damn it, stop being so annoying I thought to myself.
"It doesn't make sense," he looks across the water, "I can smell the trespassers right where we are standing, but they're not present."

Where in the bloody hell are the rest of this freaking pack?!

Then and there, I feel a breath on the back of my neck,
Okay, this quickly just turned into a horror movie.
"Raph, there is something breathing on my neck." His head instantly snapped to look, and I could feel the shock run through our link.
"What? What is it?" I literally whisper/screech.Oh my Jesus Christ I'm going to die of suspense, literally. I can feel myself going into cardiac arrest, my heart is beating so hard.  
"Luna, turn around."
I do so, ever so slowly, pivoting on the heals of my feet.
I come to turn around and face,
Nothing.
There was literally nothing behind me.
At all.
"Raph, this is freaking me out, what the hell is going on here?" I don't want to turn around and address him as I mind link him, because I'm scared that if I do something will just magically appear and eat me.
"Can werewolves make themselves invisible?" I ask Raph.
"I don't know tesoro, I don't know."
Something dodgy is going on, and I'm not leaving until I find out what.
I see it then, like a ghost of a figure. It had a slight blue tinge to it, but I could clearly see the form of a man, not so far off. He was practically transparent, but I could see his eyes. The freaking creepy shade of red that you only read about, or hear about, but NEVER SEE. Of course it had to be me that was put in the middle of this freak show.
"Raph, are you seeing what I'm seeing?" I feel him surveying the same spot I am looking at through our mind link.
"Tesoro, what are you talking about?"
My heart stopped.
The blue ghost man, leered at me, oh god, are those shark teeth, the fuck is this shit?!
He slowly pushed himself off the tree that he was reclining on, and walked towards me. Every step that he took I took another back.
This time I said out loud,
"You better stop walking towards me you, before I do something we will both regret."
I briefly hear Raph, say
"Luna, what's going on?"
I pay him no heed.
My attention is on the blue bodied, red eyed, shark man, fast approaching.
He wasn't going to stop was he?
Well, you know what they say,
"Desperate times call for desperate measures" I whisper. 
God damn it, I really REALLY don't wanna go for a swim right now.
I think I took him by surprise,
You know,
When I jumped into the FREEZING COLD, GUSHING RIVER!

---------
Guys it's me,
Boo.

You actually should love me right now.
Not even joking, keeping on top of my updates like a boss.

Have fun
Vote
Comment
Follow
Scream
Shout
Your
Lungs
out. 

Okay I'm done.