Chapter 7 ~ What a Night

Dream started to wake up unexpectedly. He looked over at the digital alarm clock. It read "2:45 am." Dream was sleepy from all the action the previous night, from the skating and chasing George around the house. Dream lied in his bed, looking up at the ceiling, spaced out. He was thinking about how much he wished he could be holding George close, or even stargazing. No matter what it was, he didn't care, he just wanted to be with George. A little while passed, dream couldn't fall asleep. He got up and went to get himself some water. He took a few sips, set the glass on the island counter, and walked over to George's room to check on him. He slowly opened and peered around the door, looking for the head of the brunette. He saw him lying there, dead asleep. "He looks so cute when he sleeps" dream murmured. He walked in and slowly sat down on the bed, looking at him. Just looking at him made him grin, all he wanted was this boy. He slowly crawled next to George and lied down. George was facing the opposite direction, so dream laid down next to him and threw his arm over George's waist, pulling him in closer. He was out for the rest of the morning.

George woke up with the feeling of someone behind him, he got startled and peered over his shoulder, he saw dream knocked out. George slowly got up, making sure he didn't wake him up. He walked out into the kitchen and didn't see anyone in the living room. He checked the clock on the stove, "7:45 am." "Shouldn't they be up by now?" George said to himself. "Hey" someone said suddenly. George turned around and saw dream walking out of George's room while rubbing his eyes. "Good-morning sleepyhead" George said. "Hey, you just woke up not to long ago, I didn't sleep in that much" dream exclaimed. George then remembered, dream was sleeping next to him, why? "So um, couldn't sleep last night?" George asked nervously. "Oh uh, yeah I woke up very early so I came out to get some water" dream said without bringing up the fact he literally slept with George. "Mhm" George said ignoring it.

They didn't talk about it for the rest of the day, since they did a stream train today. "Well, thank you guys so much for all the support on everybody's stream including mine, but I think I'm gonna end it here! I hope you guys have a good rest of your day. I'll raid, hmm, ranboo, why not he streams for awhile. Well anyway thanks guys, bye!" George said while ending the stream. It was now 9:47 pm. "That was a long day" Sapnap complained. "Oh come on now you never stream long and you never want others to stream too long because you're "tired" dream mimicked. "Yeah well that's because I actually have a life, unlike you weirdos" sapnap said angrily. "Uh huhhh sureee" George joined in. "Y'all suck, I'm gonna go get some food" sapnap concluded. Dream walked out of his room to see sapnap walking up the stairs, hearing Karl and quackity laughing, and noticed George sitting on the couch watching a show. Dream walked over and sat down next to George, "whatcha ya watching?" Dream wondered. "Oh, it's like this new romance show, it's pretty interesting actually." George confirmed. "Oh cool, I'm surprised you don't wanna watch it in your room, you're alone out here"dream said. "Good idea, I'll go watch in my room" George implied.

Hearing that George was heading back to his room, dream stood up and walked to his own. He plopped on his bed an sighed, he felt like there'd be no chance of winning George's love. He wanted him, so bad. While sitting on his bed, scrolling through Twitter, he heard his door creek open, and saw George. "Hey um, can I watch it in here? My tv isn't setup yet" George asked. "Oh uh, yeah sure" dream said, making space for George to sit down. At least 20 minutes had passed, dream started to get bored. Dream stood up on his bed, and stood in the way of George's view. "I- dream I can't see, move" George exclaimed. "I'm boredddd" dream said plopping back down in a crisscross applesauce position. "Oh! I think we should play music and do some karaoke." Dream said excitedly. Dream hopped up because of the excitement, he was standing on the floor when he noticed George starting to stand up on the bed. George giggled, he started to spin dream around to face the opposite direction from him. "Orrr you could give me a piggyback ride!" George said playfully. He jumped onto dreams back and hugged tightly. Dream became energetic and starting playing around, like bending back wards and dropping George onto the bed, picking him up and tossing him onto the bed. They were having a blast. George got back up and stood on the bed, where dream picked him up around his waist and held onto George. George wrapped his legs around dreams waist and hugged him. They stood in that position for a while. George pulled away and made eye contact with dream. He looked in the beautiful green eyes and fell in love. Dream couldn't take it anymore, he pressed his lips against George's with such passion. George reciprocated the kiss. Their peck turned out to be a 2 minute long kiss. George began to speak when he was hushed by the tall blonde. "I think we can leave our words there, just cuddle me, dammit" dream said. Still hold onto George, he sat down on the bed, and toppled over with George still in his arms. They kept that position for the rest of the night, not focusing on anything but each other.