New Job and A Friend?

"I'm glad you could make it in today," Natasha said with a smile. "So, what do you need? A backtrack? An instrument?"

"If you have a guitar that would help," Keith said to which Natasha nodded.

"I have an acoustic one in my office, give me a moment."

Natasha returned a moment later, a dark brown acoustic guitar in her hands, a red and white bandana tied around the neck of the guitar at the top.

"Now, I know you can get a little shy so I'm gonna be behind the bar cleaning glasses and organizing, to make you a little more comfortable," Natasha said heading to the bar, her heels clicking against the dark wooden floor. "The mic is on so whenever you're ready," she called before pulling out glasses and started cleaning.

"Right," Keith muttered under his breath. He took a deep breath before strumming the first few notes on the guitar and stepping up to the mic.

"Lying awake with the sound of an emptiness you left behind

Trying to sleep but the silence is haunting this room every night

Oh, I wish the sun would rise

And see the clouds pass by

I didn't wanna say goodbye to you

But you're gone"

As Keith sang, Natasha listened. She didn't hear much about what happened before Keith moved back to Millcreek but she knew that he and his boyfriend broke up.

"I don't wanna close my eyes

It feels like I'm falling down

Falling down, oh why

Why won't they go away?

Pictures of you in my head

The way you left broke my heart"

As Keith sang, memories of him and Lance flashed through his mind. The happy moments of their relationship, until the day they broke up.

"I've breathing the air of this morning but it's not the same without you

Wearing the T-shirt you left but it no longer smells like you do

I can't stand to feel this way

My body's screaming out your name

I didn't wanna say goodbye to you

But you're gone"

As he was lost in the song, Keith failed to notice a woman standing by the doorway which led to the hallway Natasha's office was down. She watched Keith sing, her eyes watching his every move.

"I don't wanna close my eyes

It feels like I'm falling down

Falling down, oh why

Why won't they go away?

Pictures of you in my head

The way you left broke my heart"

Natasha had stopped cleaning and was leaning against the bar on her elbows, watching Keith and listening as he sang. His emotions made her heart clench. She to had her fair share of heartbreaks. Now, she may not have gotten pregnant and found out after she and her boyfriend broke up, but she knew what Keith was going through.

"I don't wanna close my eyes

It feels like I'm falling down

Falling down, oh why