The Planning Begins

Their wedding was due to take place during the summer, which funny enough, Keith's parents and Lance's parents were both married in the summer.

"Guess it's a family tradition now," Rosa had joked when Lance and Keith announced their wedding date. August twenty eighth.

"Why August twenty eighth?" Lance had asked when Keith brought up the date.

"It's the day I went to the doctor and found out I was pregnant," Keith said with a smile. "The twins are one of the reasons we're together, I figured it was only fair to honour that."

"I love it," Lance said with a smile.

~

"Can you play a song papa?" Marina asked as she and Camilla climbed onto the smaller beanbags in the studio room for when the girls wanted to sit in on one of Keith's sessions. "Daddy said you can sing and play the guitar."

"Did he now?" Lance asked, turning his gaze to Keith who just shrugged with a smile. Oh he had definitely told the girls he could play the guitar and sing.

"So will you?" Camilla asked as she gave Lance her puppy dog eyes. She had quickly learned how to wrap Lance around her finger.

"Alright but then you girls should think about cleaning that playroom of yours up," Lance said with a roll of his eyes.

"We will," the twins chimed with a nod.

"Alright then," Lance said with a nod before he picked up the guitar and started strumming.

"I wanna write you a song

One as beautiful as you are sweet

With just a hint of pain for the feeling that I get when you are gone

I wanna write you a song"

Keith smiled as he heard Lance start to sing. He knew Lance had started picking up the hobby of playing the guitar. He played in the early days of their relationship and Keith was glad he picked the hobby up once more. Lance had a natural talent for the guitar.

"I wanna lend you my coat

One that's as soft as your cheek

So when the world is cold you will have a hiding place you can go

I wanna lend you my coat"

Keith was also glad that the girls enjoyed watching Lance play the guitar, Marina especially. He had a funny feeling that she would pick up a similar hobby.

"Ooh, everything I need I get from you

Ooh, and giving back is all I wanna do"

Keith watched as Marina studied Lance's fingers as he played the guitar. Yep, he knew for certain she will pick up the guitar later in life.

"I wanna build you a boat

One as strong as you are free

So any time you think that your heart is gonna sink, you know it won't

I wanna build you a boat"

Keith turned as he heard the soft knock at the door. It cracked open to reveal Shiro and Adam on the other side, Kosmo getting off the floor to greet them with playful licks.

"Ooh, everything I need I get from you

Ooh, and giving back is all I wanna do, ooh"

Lance looked up and noticed the couple standing at the doorway, he gave a nod of his head in greeting before he turned his attention back to the guitar.