Chapter 32.

Iron is seen carrying a bunch of boxes to the barn. She accidentally hits a tiny rock and stumbles to the ground and drops all of the box, making a huge mess that includes hammer, screw, nails, etc.

Iron: (groans and cleans her body*) Stupid earth rocks (kicks the little rock away*)

Iron sighs and begins to pick up the tools and cleans the area. She was aiming to a screwdriver with her left hand, she grabs it but was grab by someone else first. And that certain someone was non other that you of course. You quickly let go of the screwdriver and stand up.

You: Ow, sorry. I just thought to help you out with your little problem.

Iron was looking at you but quickly look down and grab the screwdriver as fast as she can and quickly stand up maintaining good stance with you and trying to be calm in front of you.

Iron: What are you doing here? We didn't ask a help from you, remember?

You: Why can't I help you out?

Iron: (rolls her eyes*) Just answer me honestly.

You: Well, since I just finished up camp pining hearts season 3 and at the same time attack on titan as well I thought to myself to help finish the drill. I mean we need to stop it from forming as soon as possible, right?

Iron: We don't need your help y/n, go finish up your human activities or whatever. We're fine without you for now.

You: What's up with you? I mean, why are you so mean to me lately? You aren't a crystal gem but you do act like one.

Iron: Well maybe the reason I hate you is that because black diamond handed you his gem and also his reputation to a human like you.

You: Why are you still upset about that? Look, I know being a diamond is important because they are basically your leaders. But on earth, it doesn't work like that way. You can stand up to anyone as long as you're right and do the things that you want here as long as it's not wrong.

Iron: And what is your point exactly?

You: (deep sigh*) My point is that I can be a good diamond too.

Iron: Your exact point doesn't have any connection to your long explanation a moment ago .

You: Yes there are.

Iron: (rolls her eyes to left to right*) How?

You: What I explained to you a few moments ago is how to make a civilization or societies people happy right?

Iron: I guess so.

You: And I'm the one who explained it to you right? Considering diamonds are leaders am I right?

Iron: Co-correct on both questions but still, it doesn't make sense that you are a diamond just because you explained a good civilization according to your human intellect.

You: You're right, I'm not a diamond.

You move closer to iron and grab the half of the box she's carrying.

You: (whispers to iron*) That's because I'll be a good diamond not an ordinary diamond when the time comes for me to take his position, got it?

You took away half of her box leaving her speechless.

You: Let's go, we need this boxes on the barn.

At the barn*

Peridot is seen holding a tape recorder and speaking into it, using it to record all of her logs ever since her limb enhancers were thrown off at the galaxy warp. You and iron arrive with the boxes.