Chapter 47. (Part 2)

You're horrified at what you've seen. While the crystal gems argue, you are just there with jaws drop.

Pearl: (looks at you*) Y/N?

Pearl: What do you think?

You: (eyes wide open*) That's impossible... I didn't think, he could be alive all this time...

You clench your fist and suddenly kick a luggage so hard that it flew through the other side of the room. You punch the desk and look at the shadow assassin with anger and a desire to kill.

You: (looks at the screen*) That bitch is still alive!? How?! I thought he can be caught by the authority but the fucking government is useless as always!? If that piece of shit can't be caught then I'll do it myself!!

The crystal gems look at you with worry and a little bit of fear because they have never seen you like this before.

Pearl: (a little worried*) Y/N i think that's enough. We have already find an important information about the shadow assassin, I think that will be enough for now.

Amethyst: Yeah, dude. Let's go home.

You: Is that all?

You: Is that all you gems can do? You three can't get tired and yet you wanna go home with just that? A little information about our target? Pathetic...

You: If you wanna go home and take some rest I won't stop you.

You: But I'm gonna stay here...

You look back at the crystal gems with your yashiko blood eyes.

You: And hunt the shadow assassin myself.

Pearl: (sighs*) Y/N that's enough. You're being an emo again.

You: What...

Pearl: Y/N you're trying to be the hero, you're trying to be a loner again. But you don't, because we are a team. We will defeat the shadow assassin as a team. Please y/n, stop acting like you don't need us, or anyone.

You: You seriously think I'm doing this because I wanna look cool for you guys?

You: (shouts*) DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT DID THE SHADOW ASSASSIN DID TO ME?!

Garnet: (calm*) What did the the shadow assassin do to you y/n?

You: (shouts with tears on your eyes*) He killed my parents!!

The crystal gems are shock by your reveal to them, while you started to cry.

You: (crying*) He killed my family...

You: He came into our house and sliced my family's head right in front of me.

You: Since then, I've dreamt of someone that can finally catch him and kill him.

You: But... I guess if you want to do something right, you have to do it yourself.

You were about to left the room until pearl grabs your arm.

Pearl: (worried*) Y/N, we won't let you go fight the shadow assassin alone. We will fight him together as the crystal gems.

You: (clench your eyes*) And why not?

Pearl: You don't understand how powerful the shadow assassin is y/n! He can kill you in an instant! And we don't want want you to die, you're like a part of our family.

You: (inside your mind*) Of course I understand his power, he's me.

You: But I have black diamond's gem, I can take him on a fight.

Pearl: But you don't even understand your gem do you?! You're just starting to learn your yashiko powers and has not even starting to master your gem while the shadow assassin has years of experience in fighting and a master of hand to hand combats. Are you a master of hand to hand combats?

You: (inside your mind*) Yeah, cause he's me pearl.

You: (rolls your eyes*) No.

Garnet walks to your shoulder and leans on it.

Garnet: Come on y/n, let's go home. We need to regroup.

Amethyst: Yeah dude, you're being a red head for to this shadow assassin nerd. Let's take a chill for now.

You: (turns off your yashiko eyes*) Fine, let's go home.

You and the crystal gems go home.