CHAPTER 2.

As soon as you exit your car, you saw someone trying to catch your attention.

???: Hello there, stranger. You must be new here, the name's Vidalia. What's your name?

You really don't know how to introduce yourself politely, But

You: Nice to meet you Vidalia, my name is (Y/N). I just move here in beach city. I hear this small town is pretty sweet and nice...

Vidalia: Oh I wish, this town here isn't... Uhh, how do I say this... "normal".

You are now really confused at this time, because for what you see so far. It seems pretty normal and quiet. But yet, you haven't actually explore this place...

Vidalia: Hey, have you met a kid name Steven Universe? He is really nice and great...

You: Umm, no actually. I just move here, remember?

Vidalia started to laugh with you, while you just gave her a forced smile...

Vidalia: But seriously, you should meet him, he is a really funny and energetic kid if you ask me.

You: Oh, I will. But now I am kinda tired from all the driving. So I guess, some other time?

Vidalia: Oh sure.

She now walks away from you, returning to her house. Then she waves a goodbye at you...

Vidalia: See you later (y/n). It was nice meeting you.

you: See you later Vidalia...

Time skip*

Your POV:

Man, I'm really tired today. But it was all worth it to have a normal life.What time is it anyway? Great it's 9:30 PM...

Hmm, was Vidalia's description on this city is really true. Is it really normal here?

I don't know but I will try to find out tommorow, morning. For now, I think I really need is some rest...