Live with HIM?!?!?

After I asked him about the Agreement, Uncle told me that he did not carry it with him here since he wanted me to relax on my first day here and so, he was here just to talk to me about the case and also about how I would be starting my classes at QMUL from tomorrow.

"Tomorrow is your first day there, so, I would ask Finn to drop you at the University and you have no right to object. After you're done with your classes, you can come to my office and collect the Agreement there from me. But for today, just settle in. Finn will be here to take you if you need anything from the market or if you have any other need."

As soon as I opened my mouth to say that that's not required, Uncle shushed me.

"Now, that this is out of the way, I have another bomb to drop on you." He took a moment to look at me to probably assess if I am anxious but I wasn't. "Mike doesn't know that you are here to work on his case."

"Yeah I got that from the way he reacted"

"No, perhaps I should've been more clear. It's not just about you," he started saying words very slowly as  if I would've needed time to comprehend them and rightly so since I was now getting confused about what was going on, he continued, "he doesn't know that anyone is working on this case or even that there is a case. He has submitted himself to the situation and doesn't want to fight it but I do. I know we can't trust anyone here so I contacted Ahluwalia. 

For your own safety, you can't disclose  that you're working on this case to anyone otherwise those monsters can come for you. 

As for my son, I don't think it's the right time to tell him either, so, you'll be talking to him as his friend and not a lawyer. He can know that you'll be joining my legal team for a specific cross-border merger while doing your diploma but not the actual reason. And to maintain this, I have arranged a work area for you at my workplace."

I was now speechless and the biggest reason for that was not anything else but the fact that I would have to be "friends" with him since that would be the only way to get the information I need from him."

"Oh and one last thing. This is something unexpected and you might not like it. Not many people know about this house and it therefore acts as a place my son comes to when he or his management needs him to go underground, away from cameras and public's eye. 

When I talked to Mike in front of you, you remember how he said that he is here because of some PR stuff, that means that he would have to stay here for I don't know how long but from past experiences, at least 2 weeks. I swear I didn't know about this before but I don't have any alternatives... You'd have to share this house with him for this period."

Hell No! No NO NO! Live with HIM?!?! NOT in a million years!

A/N: Guess what? Your girl bagged second place in a competition I'd worked my ass off! I'm so HAPPPPPPPYYYYYY!