X

Jeongguk was shaking as he stared at the raging Taehyung in front of him. He glanced down at Jimin, who was still sleeping soundly, hugging a pillow.

"You... you hugged him, Jeongguk." Taehyung sneered.

Amongst the members, Taehyung was by far the most aggressive, and also the most possessive. When Taehyung looked at you in such a dark, malicious way... you were in trouble.

Jeongguk, being one to absolutely hate violence or arguments of any kind, was terrified.

"Y-yes, Taehyungie Hyung... I-I'm sorry... I-I just thought that-"
"Shut up." Taehyung cut him off, looking down at the tearful boy in disgust. "He's a disgusting drug addict! And... he laid his filthy hands on my boy..."

Jeongguk let out a small sob, choking out a weak apology.

"So pathetic, Gukkie. You know... you should go to sleep with him. I only wanted you for your body. I never... I never loved you. Go to him! Now!"

Jeongguk shook his head wildly, standing up to hold onto the other tightly. "TaeTae, no!" he cried out, sobbing helplessly. "I-I love you, Taehyungie Hyung! Please-"

Taehyung felt no sympathy for the crying boy and pushed him off. "Go to your precious little Hoseokie. We're over."

Jeongguk wailed, scrambling away from his now-ex lover before rushing into Yoongi's room.

There he saw his hyungs, Hoseok and Yoongi moaning into each other's mouths as Yoongi thrust ruthlessly into the younger.

Jeongguk felt his heart shatter just a little more at the sight.

Taehyung had Jimin, Hoseok had Yoongi, Namjoon had Seokjin.

Jeongguk was alone.

"H-hyungies..." the maknae choked out, desperate for someone's attention. The two men were too entranced in each other to even notice the youngest's presence.

Jeongguk turned to leave, only to be met with the concerned eyes of Park Jimin himself.

"Jeonggukie... did Hoseok make you cry..? Taehyungie told me that-"

Jeongguk just shook his head, throwing himself at the other, holding him tightly.

"Hey... bunny, shh... I'll make sure everything is alright, don't worry.." Jimin soothed, rocking the crying boy slowly.

By now Hoseok and Yoongi had been brought to their senses, guilt flowing through their bodies at the sight of their precious maknae.

Jimin glared at the pair, at Hoseok specifically, before pushing Jeongguk to the side. "What did you do to him?! What the fuck did you do to Guk?!" the brunette yelled, storming into the bedroom. 

That was when Jimin got an absolutely evil idea. His plump lips curled up into a wicked smirk as he pulled out his phone, snapping a picture of the naked pair. "I'll make sure you pay for making my boyfriend cry. And Yoongi?" Jimin pointed at his swollen black eye. "You're gonna fucking pay for this. I did nothing wrong, and you... you fucking hit me. What a disgrace of a hyung. The two of you deserve this," 

Jimin fiddled with his phone for a bit, ignoring Jeongguk's pleads not to do it, that it was in fact Taehyung who had made him cry. 

"Park fucking Jimin, you're going to ruin your own life! You're going to ruin Jeongguk's life!  Please, Jimin, don't fucking post it... don't post it... we're sorry, okay? We're fucking sorry," Yoongi pleaded, throwing his t-shirt over his head as he stared at the younger with a desperate gaze.

Hoseok's mind was blank. He didn't know what on earth to think of this situation. He had just been the reason for his favourite hyung's failed career, all for a quick fuck. He felt so disgusting. He hated himself for this. He felt so scared, so small as he looked up at Jimin, praying that he wouldn't post their indecent picture. 

"Hm~ don't worry, Hyungie. I know exactly what to do~" Jimin giggled sadistically, showing the pair his phone before clicking the small 'post' in the top right.

Hoseok's heart sank as tears filled his eyes. "Jimin..." he choked out. "I-I trusted you..." he let out a small sob, burying his head in Yoongi's chest. 

Yoongi... well... Yoongi was already planning much worse than anything Jimin could pull. 

I'm really really sorry for the short and late chapter, I've lost all ideas for this story, so if any of you have any could you please drop a DM or a comment? It would be much appreciated <3 

Also,  I would greatly appreciate it if you could check out my new VMIN story. The title is "Psycho" and contains content such as smut (lots of it), violence, gore and I'm considering little space. In this story, Jimin is a poor camboy and stripper, Taehyung is nothing but a giant, murderous psychopath. Jimin catches Taehyung's eye, and the latter is hellbent on getting what he wants.

If that sounds like something that would interest you, please show it the same love as you have Brutal Alpha and this story

If that sounds like something that would interest you, please show it the same love as you have Brutal Alpha and this story. Thank you so much for all of the votes, reads, and comments. It really helps me a lot. 

Don't forget to eat and drink water, and remember that you are loved, important and valid and you are more than enough.