XI

⚠️ SUICIDE ATTEMPT ⚠️

"Jimin..." Yoongi growled out, putting a sudden end to Jimin's little giggles.

"Y-Yes, Yoongi hyung..?" the younger replied, gnawing on his bottom lip as he felt so fucking small under Yoongi's deathly glare.

"I'm going to kill you."

Hoseok's head shot up in Yoongi's direction, freezing at the seriousness of his hyung's word. Hoseok guessed Jimin knew as well, that Yoongi was serious.

"Hyung... I-I can delete it.. but holy shit, please don't kill me... please, Hyung!" Jimin pleaded, stepping back frantically. "You don't wanna r-ruin your career.. right?" he gulped.

Yoongi merely chuckled, trying to get out of Hoseok's tight grip. "Oh, Chim. You already did that. What more do I have left thanks to you?"

"No! B-blame Hoseok! H-He's the drug addict! Please don't kill me, Hyung..."

Yoongi shook his head as he pulled Hoseok closer to his naked body. "Hoseok? You would rather me kill Hoseok? Jimin, Jimin, Jimin. I always thought you were selfless. I always thought you were sweet, loving... what happened, hm?"

"He happened, Hyung! He fucked us all up! E-even you! My Yoongi hyung would never ever lay a hand on me! B-but as soon as Hoseok gets close to you... look at you! He's ruined us!"

Yoongi shook his head, almost maniac as he pushed Hoseok away from him, not caring at the loud thud following as he collided with the floor.

Hoseok's heart was beating frantically, eyes dried out of tears as he looked up at his boyfriend in betrayal.

He couldn't lose Yoongi. He couldn't lose Yoongi or he would lose himself.

Jimin was quick to throw clothes at Yoongi, Hoseok keeping his eyes fixed on the wall in front of him.

The man felt so helpless, so lost, so scared. He had really lost everything now, hadn't he? His family, his friends, his fans, and now his boyfriend. Hoseok was struggling to find a reason to stay at that moment.

Yoongi, now dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, made his way over to Hoseok, kneeling in front of him as he caressed his cheek softly.

Hoseok couldn't even look at Yoongi anymore. This wasn't his hyung, this was someone far more dangerous. He was terrified, too terrified to even breathe, not that he wanted to, anyway.

"Sunshine... we're over. You're just like her."

Hoseok choked out a sob at those words, shaking his head frantically as he reached out for his precious hyung, only to grasp air.

Hoseok clutched his own body tightly, feeling so alone, feeling the room close in on him, feeling so trapped. He couldn't take it anymore.

"H-hyung..." he gasped, scratching at his throat, suddenly desperate for breath. He was shaking, body curled in on itself as tears flowed down his cheeks.

Forcing himself to stand on shaky feet, falling back against the wall, he stumbled towards the bathroom.

The dorms, or at least the hallway, was empty. Everyone he ever loved had left him, and it was killing him slowly.

He stared at himself in the mirror of their bathroom, forcing a laugh as he gazed at how pale he looked. All joy, all confidence, strength was ripped from him and now he felt like a zombie, he felt dead. All because of some dumb rumour.

Hoseok opened up the little cabinet, a shaky  hand reaching out to grab a bottle of pills. They were Yoongi's anxiety meds.

He poured them onto his hand before downing them quickly, not taking a second thought. "M-more..." he gasped, repeating himself as his vision got blurry.

The bottle of pills dropped onto the floor alongside Hoseok himself, rolling across the floor until they came into contact with a certain man's feet.

"H-Hoseok hyung!!"