Chapter 14

We pulled back the curtain of trees to get a look at what's ahead, but that was way more then expected. This place was not what I was expecting at all. When they said camp I was thinking of a grassland or hill or something that we will camp on, not a private camping ground. It was huge and there were different areas and activities that can be done. Some tents were already up so I couldn't really see far down. That wasn't necessary though, what I saw was enough to make me like the look of the area.

"Is this where we will be camping?" I found myself asking.

"Ya, looks like it. This is what was described" Tina supplied.

"It does satisfy the rumors. I suppose it does deserve it's reputation." Lana added.

"Do you want to stay here now. If you're done ogling, we need to keep moving."

He doesn't have to be so rude. Geez. We barely said three sentences. I don't get them sometimes.

We went more towards the tents that were already up and as usual when someone notices us they stare quietly. I know it's not us, it just my brothers. I would like to know why they stare someday, but for now I'll ignore it.

My brothers asked us to wait here and they disappeared somewhere. After a few minutes they came back with two tents in their hand.
Well it was in a bag but I assumed it was tents.

They started walking after telling us to follow them. Where are we going now? Can they really not inform us, ugh.

We came to a spot away from the tents that were already set up. There was a small lake and a few trees that shaded the area. I was surprised no one claimed it as yet since it is like the perfect camping spot.
They started setting up our tents. When they were fully inflated and up, we were shocked at the size. We as in Tina, Lana and me. It was almost double the size of the other tents there and looked much more vibrant, as opposed to the rest.

Us girls will occupy one tent, and my brothers will use the next. Well that's what they said. We settled in our tent and sat down talking for a bit. My brothers were not in their tent. They were with a group of their friends a bit far off from our tent but I know they were keeping an eye on us. They can see our tent clearly from where they were.

After talking a bit, I realized I didn't eat in a while and was hungry.

"Anyone else feels hungry?"

"Yup"

"Yea, I didn't eat since we came"

"Me too"

"I brought some things to make sandwiches. You guys want?"

"Sure, I brought snacks, we can eat those later."

"I brought snacks too"

I took out the bread, lettuce, tomato, cheese and sausage that I brought. Nothing had to cook since the sausage was already prepared. Thankfully I remembered to put mayo and ketchup, since the sandwiches won't taste as good without them.

We worked on the sandwiches and soon had a ton of delicious looking sandwiches laid out infront of us.
No one had to tell us to dig in, since we started to on our own. I didn't bother about my brothers since I know they will find food. It might sound mean but I know they have their own way of finding what they need.

I can't believe the three of us ate out an entire loaf of bread in sandwiches.
Tina took out some chocolate pudding that she brought and we ate that as dessert. Not bad. This trip is already going amazing.

A/N

Enjoy. Don't forget to vote. It helps me to know what you think about the story. Stay safe everyone