Chapter 9

Sapphire's P.O.V

I groaned and open my eyes. I thought  it was a school day. After my brain cleared up I got my memories back. Thank God it's Saturday. I remembered I got my phone back so I checked for it under my pillow. 

I opened my messages and went to text my friends. After I saw they weren't online I just left a message waiting for them to come online. Scrolling through my other messages I saw an unread one that came in last night. It came from an unknown number. I thought over if I should answer or tell my brothers. I didn't know who it was but at the same time if I tell my brothers they'll freak out.

After lots of thoughts I decided to answer.

Unknown
Hi, u ok

Sapphire
Hi, who is this?

Unknown
U don't need to know

Sapphire
I'm gonna tell my brothers if you don't answer my question.

Unknown
I'll give u a clue

Sapphire
Go ahead I'm waiting.

Unknown
U know me

Sapphire
So just tell me who u r

Unknown
No, bye

Sapphire
Hey come back. How did u get my number

Unknown
Me to know u to find out

Sapphire
👿😠Ughhh I'm telling

Unknown
U won't dare

Sapphire
Try me

Unknown
Bye

Sapphire
Whatever

So as you can see it didn't end productively. I actually won't tell my brothers just because I don't think the person is a threat and because they will most likely kill me for answering and not telling them first. It would also be nice to have a secret from them since I think they have many from me. They won't for the life of me tell me what their business is about no matter how much I ask.

I went through the list of everyone I know who could possibly be messaging me. It was a lot and I honestly don't know who it could be and how they could come across my number.

My friends came on in the next few minutes and I explained everything to them. They agreed to help me think who it could be. After saying goodbye to them I went to get dressed for the day. I wore a short pants and a long hoodie since I don't need to leave the house today. It was 8:30 so I went down to breakfast and no one was there. If I'm not mistaking Tony and Neil are already at their "business" and the others are late sleepers so they are not awake. I guess its up to me to make breakfast. I made pancakes and eggs and bacon. After taking out what I will eat I left the rest for them.
Halfway through eating, Vince and the twins came in. I greeted them and finished up eating. I went back to my room and started to tidy it up.

I finished and went on my phone. Since it would be an extremely boring weekend I asked my friends ( Tina and Lana) if they had anything planned for the weekend. They said no so I asked them if they want me to ask see if they can come over for a sleepover. They said yes so I went to look for Tony or Neil. I found Neil in the Kitchen and I asked him if my friends can come over for a sleepover. He asked who and once I told him he said yes.
I went to tell them the good news.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At two o clock there was a knock on the door. Since I was in the living room and no one else was near I went to check who it was. After seeing it was my friends I let them in. I honestly wasn't expecting them till 3. I guessed they made it sooner.
After greeting them we went to my room. On the way there I saw Vince in the kitchen and I told him my friends came so I'll be in my room. We went up and started talking, normal stuff like gossiping. The talk somehow turned to Drake. I admitted that I missed him and soon as it left my mouth I regretted saying it. My ears almost got deaf with all the screams of ' I told you so ' and ' I knew it '.

" Guys shush!" I whisper yelled, " don't forget that my brothers can hear you. They're right downstairs."

"Oh sorry I got too excited."

"Yeah same, but still we were correct. He's starting to grow on you😉" Tina  said with a wink.

I heard a knock on the door and we quieted down immediately. I asked who is it and Vince replied him. I told him he can come in and when he did he asked what was wrong.

"Nothing" I replied.

"So why were you guys screaming?"

"It was nothing" Lana added

"It didn't seem like nothing."

"We got carried away because we knew Saph would love a movie we told her about but she denied saying that she couldn't possibly like it. Now she told us that it was great so we got excited because we told her so and she didn't believe." Tina said, lying through her teeth cleanly.

" I believe you now. You didn't need to scream." I added while rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes Saph. Anyway try to keep it down. If you need anything I'll be downstairs."

"K"

When he left I turned to them and we burst out laughing.

"Let's change the topic from Drake. We can't talk about him now since they'll kill me if they hear a peep."

"Lol okay."

"So how about a movie?" Lana asked.

"Good idea Lay, now's five o clock. How about we watch a bunch of movies and eat snacks until late tonight?" I said getting excited.

"Yeah I like it, our own mini cinema." Tina said.

"We got a few snacks but I don't think it'll be enough. We got loads of movies though." Lana said.

"Ok I'll go down and get a bunch of snacks and drinks. How about you guys make a tent with the sheets and set up the projector?" I asked.

"I like it" both answered.

After making my way downstairs I told Vince what we will be doing and for him to not disturb us. He said ok. And I grabbed a lot of snacks, a large pack of Cheetos, lays, Takis and some other snacks that are spicy. I also grabbed two humongous bags of popcorn and loads of Coca-cola. I made my way upstairs and found that everything was already set up. We settled in the tent with all the snacks and drinks with no intention of coming out until morning.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vince's P.O.V

I went to my sister's room around Three thirty this morning. After knocking and getting no answer I opened the door and peeped in. I saw the projector set up and a movie that was paused on the end credits. I took off the projector and put it on her desk. They were sleeping comfortably surrounded by a ton of empty snack packs and drink cans. I smiled at the sight. After glancing around seeing if anything else was out of place I left them to sleep and made my way to my room.

A/N

So I've updated. I can't thank you guys enough for 680 reads. I didn't expect to get so much. If you're enjoying this story don't forget to vote and follow me for updates. Also if you're a Harry Potter fan I have another book up called ' Vera- the dragon hybrid' you should check it out. Leave your thoughts in the comments. Stay safe. Until next chapter bye.