Chapter 1

Sapphire P.O.V

" ph, Saph, Saph wake up"
I groaned in response and pulled a pillow over my face.
" She looks so adorable when she sleeps" James said "awww"

I felt someone poke my side and I curled up to stop them. " You have to get up baby, you have school" Vince said as he stroked my hair. " Just five more minutes" I managed to mumble. "Ok, sure sleep tight" James said to me and I was sure he was smirking because he was never so nice. I was too tired to argue so I just stayed quiet.
" Nan" ( short for Anand ) he wispered, " you know what to do right?"
"Yah"
"Guys leave her today she has school" Vince said. I was grateful because I wasn't looking forward to starting my day off with a dip in ice cold water.
I felt someone grabbed my cosy blanket and dragged it off me and a wave of cold air reached my skin. I jumped up to collect it only to see James standing at my door with it. I sighed knowing that I lost and looked around at my brothers. Justin, Tony and Neil were missing.
" Aww how cute she looks with her hair rumpled, sweet"
I turned to Nan and made my angry face, " Are you jealous because you don't look cute anytime?" I knew this was a lie because my brothers are all good looking.
"Aww sis don't fret, if I wasn't cute all the girls won't be dying to date me" he said with a smirk. Oh how I felt like wiping that smirk right off his face. I rolled my eyes and said " I don't care just get out all of youz I need to ready" I said pushing them off my bed.
" The next time you do that you're grounded" James said from the door. I decided to play innocent so I put on my confused face and asked" what?"
" Don't play innocent Saph you know you're not allowed to roll your eyes it's rude" he continued. " Ok guys come out so she can get ready " Vince said. I smiled at him and got up.

They finally left phew. I got up and went to the bathroom. I finished brushing my teeth and went to my closet to pick an outfit for today.
I groaned
' today is your first day of high school  happy '
' no '
' ooo let me tell the nerves to come on then'
' shut up brain'
In any other circumstance I probably won't mind starting high school but to me it's a worst nightmare. It means going to the school that three of my brothers go to and worst of all rules rules and more rules. There is no way I would escape the rules that my annoying brother has set. The worst part is that it's a school that is a bit further than my last school so I've never went there and I won't know anyone except Tina. Tina is my best friend since preschool and we do almost everything together. She doesn't live too far from me so we visit each other a lot.
A knock on my room door brought me out of my thoughts. I realized I was standing in my closet so I stepped out and answered.
" Saph don't sleep away hurry and come down"
" I'm not asleep James and I'll come down just now"
" Ok"
I heard him retreat and it brought me back to this morning. I stepped back into my closet and chose a crop top and shorts. I got ready and put my hair in a ponytail, grabbed sneakers and my back pack and headed downstairs. I knew I was walking to my death since there was no way they would ever allow me to wear this but I never cared because I won't wear it anyways. But I am doing it to annoy them for waking me up so early. I paused outside the kitchen
' you want to choose your coffin one time'
' shut up brain'
I relaxed my breathing and stepped into the kitchen.
Only twins, Neil and Anand was there.
Neil was cooking so I made my way towards my usual seat hoping that they won't see me.
And boy was I wrong.
" What are you wearing ?" I heard the anger in Justin's words.
" Clothes" I said turning to him.
" Go and change now!" He continued
" No " I said deciding to annoy him a bit. I knew I would be sorry for this though. If I get grounded it'll be worth it.
" Oh I think the hell yes! Don't make me get up!" . By now my other two brothers who were in the kitchen turned to us.
" Sapphire Maria Layson, are you deaf? Listen to Justin and go change now!" Neil said. I knew I was in dead trouble the minute the called my full name. I decided it couldn't get worse so I asked Neil why and Justin exploded. His face was so red I wanted to laugh but held it in.
" Why? Really can't you fuc*ing see it's too short? You're showing too much skin!" Justin yelled. James got up and before I knew it I was on his shoulder and he was storming upstairs to my room. " Put me down now!"
" Mind your tone!" He snapped.
" How would I do that?" I snapped back.

He ignored me and went into my closet and came out with a baggy t - shirt and pajama bottoms.
" No way you're making me wear that?" I said.
" You will it's your punishment"
" I wont." I said.
" You will or I will put it on for you!"
I know he was being serious so I just went and change. I had to say that I didn't mind though. It was super comfy.

I went downstairs and saw that all my brothers were now there. The twins laughed when they saw me and I mentally rolled my eyes. I made my way towards my seat and saw that pancakes were now on the table in front of me. I put some syrup on to them and ate quickly. I hoped to escape the rules and my telling off for my behavior earlier even though I knew it was impossible.
Still no one can blame you for trying. I got up and put my plate in the sink. As I was heading towards the living room Tony called me back
"Sapphire come here I have to talk to you."
I groaned and sat at the table again.
He started, " firstly, let's start with your punishment. For the little stunt you pulled you are going to be grounded for three days and for your disrespect towards your brothers you will be grounded for and additional two days. while you are grounded I expect that you do not leave your room for anything except meals and no electronics will be allowed not even television. Hand over your phone now. " I sighed and handed it over. I knew this was coming anyway. " And secondly you will have rules that I expect you to follow. There will be punishments if any rule is ever  broken, understand?"
I nodded then quickly corrected my mistake saying " yes, I understand"
" Good rule 1 no boys, no skipping classes, no leaving the school with anyone other than one of your brothers, no talking back to any of your brothers do whatever they tell you and finally if someone hurts you or makes you feel uncomfortable don't hesitate to tell one of your brothers okay?"
"Yes" I said still trying to remember everything he just said.
" I'm serious okay "
" Yah I understand"
" Great" Tony said " You will be going with Anand today and the twins will bring you home"
" Okay"
" Come on were running late " Anand said.
I told my brothers bye
" enjoy you day baby " Vince said.
" Yah bye love you"
I headed towards the garage and then I realized I had a next problem.
All the cars my brothers own are fancy so if I arrive in school in one people will think I'm a spoiled brat. I hoped that he would choose one that isn't that fancy but of course I was wrong. He headed towards the red and black lambogini and I sighed as he beckoned me over to it. Great now could this day get any worse.
' of course it can't
' shhh, it won't'
' really wanna see'
' no I don't so shut the hell up and think about something else brain'
' whatever'