Chapter 11

Sapphire's  P.O.V

*time skip*

It's Thursday afternoon and I'm in my room about to pack for the trip tomorrow. Since it's only two days I'll be carrying a backpack alone. I found one bigger than the one I was currently using so I'll be using that. Incase you were wondering how the rest of my week went, it was fairly normal... well as normal as it would 
get anyway I thought. At least my brothers did nothing more and I was wondering why they were quiet. That had to be one of the most frequent thought in my head this past week but the thing is that I didn't find any solution.
I started sorting through my closet trying to find a few suitable clothes that are comfy. I kinda have to go for a bit fancy too because it's a tour. We'll be going everywhere that has something to do with history in that area, which is a lot.

About half an hour later I found enough clothes. I took three hoodies, four t-shirts and four jeans. If anything happened to a pair of my clothes I can just change it. I added two sneakers to the pile and placed a few bags to put my dirty clothes. After adding a few essentials and everything that I'll need for history (which is a notebook and few pencils)
I closed my backpack. I glanced at my phone screen that just lit up and sighed. It is six thirty and I am hungry.
I put my bag in the corner by my door and headed downstairs to dinner. None of my brothers were there which I didn't pay attention to. I ate quickly and went upstairs to try and sleep. Key word being try. I couldn't so I started texting my friends until I fell asleep. 

A/N

Very short but next chapter will publish tomorrow.