Ditching School

Barry and Caitlin are Seniors in HighSchool
Barrys POV
"Wanna ditch?" I ask Caitlin while we walk down the halls.

"Barry we can't just leave. I don't feel like getting detention or even suspended before prom." Caitlin scolds me.

"Come onnnn. It'll be fun. Math is boring anyway." I pout and she rolls her eyes at me. I can't help but get lost in them. She catches me staring and I see the red rise up in her cheeks.

"I'm not getting out of this am I?"

"Nope! Just follow my lead." I grab her arm and she blushes again.

***

"What's this?" She asks me.

"This is my hideout." I point to the shed that was hidden behind some trees.

"Where did you find this?"

"Well after the incident a few years ago, I was skipping class when I found this. No one seemed to own it so I made it my own. Come here I'll show you." I move away the tree branches so she can make her way through.

The incident I mentioned was a few years ago. I got in a big fight with Joe and went to school right after. I was a little shaken up and some bullies weren't to happy when I didn't put up with their actions. I started skipping class because I was so fed up with people and just wanted to be alone. Then I met Caitlin. She became my best friend and I knew I could tell her anything. She listened and that's when I knew I caught feelings. Her Auburn hair glistened in the sun and her eyes always have that sweet glow to them.

We started dating a few months after and ever been inseparable since.

"This place is amazing." Caitlin was in awe and she walked into the shed. It was decorated and had a chair with blanket and pillows.

"Barry I hope you know that I love you and I'm really glad you shared this place with me." She held my hand and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too." I respond with kissing her lips gently. She smiles and we lay together and look up at ceiling.

Caitlin surprises me by kissing me again. This lead to a full on make out session.

"E-hm" Someone cleared there throat.

"So this is why you are skipping my class." I stern and loud voice broke us away.

Mrs. Greenfield

"Sorry?" I reply. The look on both of Caitlin and I'd faces were would be priceless for anyone to see. We were as red as can be.

"Detention for both of you. Now get up and go to the principals office. We will discuss in there." She points her finger to the door and we walk out.

As much as we were embarrassed Caitlin and I burst into laughter while walks behind the teacher.

"I'd say it was worth it." Caitlin whispered to me and kissed my cheek.

***

"Detention for a week. You better be glad I'm letting you two go to prom. Get to class and just don't do it again." The principal stated.

We walked out together and continued to laugh all the way to class.

"I love you baby." I tell her.

"I love you too honey." We kiss again and for long.

"Get to class!!" I turn my head and see Mrs.Greenfield staring at us.

I kiss Caitlin again and now it was the teachers turn for her face to be in shock.

A/N
Sorry these haven't been my best work I just needed to get one out. I make sure the next one is better! Thanks for reading!