Plane Ride

@maariyah7438 Your request will be out soon! I just needed to get something out for today.

Barrys POV
Joe said I should take a vacation. He thought I needed one after all the work I've been doing. I protested against but now here I sit on a plane on my way to Las Vegas. Why? Well Joe had bought me a room at the Bellagio. It supposedly really nice and he gave me a ticket to a show.

I open the window next to me and see the many different planes along the runway next to mine.

"Mind if I sit here? Someone took my seat." A voice asks me. I look away from the window and see a girl. Her auburn hair down past her shoulders. Those beautiful eyes that I so easily got drawn to. Her smile was contagious.

"Of course." I reply and smile at her.

She takes her seat and the flight attendant calls for takeoff. We sit in silence next to each other as the plane begins to take off.

Once at cruising altitude she speaks up.

"So what's your name?" She starts making small talk.

"I'm Barry, Barry Allen. And you?" I ask back.

"Caitlin, Caitlin Snow." She mimicked my introduction and I laugh.

"So Barry Allen why are you traveling to the famous Vegas?" She asks.

"Forced by my Foster dad. You?"

"Just wanting to get away."

"Wanna play war?" Caitlin asks holding up a deck of cards.

"Of course!" I've always been a big war fan but I forgot my deck at home.

"Awesome! Let's play."

***

"YES!" She shouts causing weird glances from the other passengers.

"Now that's the worst defeat I've ever had before." I laugh.

"Pretzels please." Caitlin sticks her hand out and gesture for me to hand them over.

We made bet that it she won I'd give her my pretzels and if I win she would give me her m&m's.

"Alright, alright you win." I hand them over and she immediately rips them open. They fall out everywhere and her face changes from happiness to
embarrassment. Caitlin takes off her seatbelt and starts to pick them up.

"I'll help." I saw when she starts picking up the ones on my side.

"You don't have to. I'm the one who dropped them after all."

"No, no I insist." She nods her head.

As I bend down I catch my eye on one pretzel that was in between both of our seats. I go to pick it up when she does too. Our hands touch and both of our cheeks flush that deep shade of pinkish-red.

"Sorry!" We both say at the same time.

"It's okay." We both say at the same time again.

"Prepare for landing." A flight attendant interrupts over the intercom.

"I guess our time together is coming to an end." I frown.

"Doesn't have to be. You did say that your Foster Dad wanted you to get away so I suppose that means you don't have too many plans.."

"What are you implying Miss Snow." I smirk.

"I'm implying that maybe we should hang. I don't have any plans and being alone in Vegas isn't much fun. It would be nice to have a friend to come to shows or gamble with me." She says shyly.

"Well now I do have plans."

"With who?" Caitlin asks.

"You." I smile and hold her hand in mine when we go in for the bumpy landing.

The End

A/N
Sorry this update took forever today was like my only free day to write!