Sunrise Photos

Caitlins POV
"It'll be fun Barry. Pleaseeee." I beg holding out the end of please as long as I could.

"Never." Barry reply's crossing his arms and turning away.

"Don't be stubborn. It's just one time." I push.

Our little argument is interrupted when Cisco comes walking in the cortex.

"What's going on here?" He asks seeing as Barry was still turned a way from me with his arms crossed.

"Caitlin wants me to get up at 4:00 in the morning to take pictures at sunrise. And it is NOT happening." Barry explains.

"It couldn't be that bad." Cisco says which surprised Barry.

"Cisco!" Barry shouts.

"Hahaha. I'll se you tomorrow at 3:30." I smirk.

"3:30?!" He complains.

"Well we have to get ready first silly." I kiss him on the check which makes him smile.

"See. There's a smile. Oh it will be so much fun!" I squeal and Barry turns my fade to his and kisses me softly.

"Get a room you two!" Cisco says making a disgusted face.

"Don't make me make you come too Ciscey" I say.

"And this is when I shut up." Cisco chuckles and we all laugh together.

*time skip*

So tired. Have to get up. For Instagram. Pictures. I groan getting up and out of bed.

I walk over to my closet to pick out what to wear. I find a skirt and crop top that's I paired with boots and a jacket sweater type thing. (I literally don't know how to explain anything. Just imagine)

After getting the outfit picked out I hear a knock on the door.

"Sorry I'm late." Barry says right when I open the door. Little did he know I set back his clock so he'd be here on time.

"Oh it's no biggie. But your outfit is...." I start to say. He was wearing blue sweatpants and a star labs t-shirt.

"It's not going to work." I finish.

"I had a feeling you'd say something." He laughs.

"Well thankfully you're backup clothes here will match." I pull him into my room and threw the pile of clothes that I picked out, at him.

"Get dressed and meet me in the living room."

"Okie dokie." He reply's.

A few minutes pass and he walks out.

"Well?" He questions.

"Amazing. Just beautiful. Now let's go the sun is coming up!" I grab his arm and we walk outside. Taking out my camera I snap a picture of the sun before we start the photo shoot.

"Ok Barry go over there and I'll join you."

"Who's going to take the picture?" He asks.

"Um... well..... there happens to be a speedster who could easily snap the picture and come back to pose..."

"Oh you are smart."

We start takes many photos in all different ways. One photo was me kissing his cheek, while others were silly ones or normal photos.

"Are we done yet?" Barry asks. But I couldn't blame him. I made him take lots of pictures and he did have to sped back and forth for all of them.

"Yes Barry we can be done now." I giggle while we walk back to my house. But Barry sped into the house before I could get in. Confused I keep walking until I open the door to my house and there he is.

"Breakfast?" He asks holding up a stack of pancakes next to bacon and eggs.

"Aww thanks Barry. I'm starving." I say.

"Me too."

"Aren't you always?" We laugh together and finish our breakfast not to long after.

"We should probably get to work. Crime won't stop it's self."

Barry sighs not wanting to get up from the coach.

"Come on Flash the city needs you. And Cisco probably getting very lonely." I chuckle.

"Fine." Barry pouts.

3rd Person at Star Labs

"Finally!" Cisco shouts spinning in his chair.

He revived confused faces from the couple walking in.

"You guys are finally here. Took you long enough." Cisco restates.

Caitlin checks the time to see they were indeed 15 minutes late.

"Sorry Cisco we got side tracked." She responds.

"How did the pictures turn out?" Cisco asks.

"Really good actually. Wanna see?"

Cisco nods and Caitlin pulls out her phone to show him.

"That's cooler than I thought it would be." Cisco says.

"Well it was so much fun. Right Barry?" Caitlins turns to see Barry passed out in his chair.

"Well mornings aren't for everyone." Caitlin and Cisco laugh as they look at Barry once more.

The End.