With These Friends Part 1

@maariyah7438 I hope you enjoy!

3rd Person
"Barr! Caitlins calling for you!" Iris shouts to Barry from her locker across from him.

"Ok, ok." Barry checks his surroundings before speeding over to the library where he sees Caitlin waiting for him.

"Barry! Why did you use your speed someone could of saw you and then you would be in serious trouble and-" Caitlin panics.

"Don't worry love I'll be fine no one was there. Whatcha need?" Barry asks after he kisses Caitlin cheek.

"Hey! No PDA!" Mr. Simon yells at the pair.

Barry turns around and makes a smug face at the teacher right before he pulls Caitlin with him and runs away.

Once they make it around the corner they try their best to hold back laughter.

"Guys?" A figure comes from around the corner.

Barry sighs only realizing its Ollie and not Mr.Simon.

"Hey Ollie? Wheres Felicity?" Barry asks him.

"She's with Cisco working on their science project." He reply's and takes out a piece of gum from his bag.

"Hey Caitlin" Oliver says with a wave.

Before Cait could respond Frost takes over. Her frosty aroma gave everyone around chills.

"What about me? I'm a person too." Frost pouts with her hands crossed in front of her.

"Hey frost. Next time please tell us to wear a jacket or something before you turn." Oliver sighs rubbing his arms for heat.

"Don't be like that cause I will totally kick your ass." Frost starts.

"You're all talk. Come on Frost let's go right now." Oliver and Frost start to fight when Barry interrupts them.

"Behave children. And Frost turn back! You can't be frost at school." He scolds them as they stick their tongues out at each other.

"Fine." Frost turns back to Caitlin.

"You two are such kids." Another voice enters the group that had started to form.

"What you wanna go too Eddie?" Oliver smirks.

"To change the subject do you guys wanna go to the diner after school today?" Eddie asks the group and they all nod their heads in agreement.

"Perfect. Felicity, Cisco and Iris said yes too."

"Is Layla coming." Caitlin asks. Layla is Cisco's girlfriend and they've been dating for a few months now. All the girls usually have girls nights and the guys do the same.

"Yeah she'll be there." Eddie assures.

***

"Ugh do you know how to do the math?" Barry asks Caitlin while they sit in the study hall room.

"Did you even listen during class?" She asks.

"No....I was busy."

"Doing what Barr? Playing Solitaire?"

"It gets my mind stimulated."

"Excuses excuses.tsk tsk tsk." Caitlin giggles.

"Eh I just won't do it."

"No Barry you are going to get this done. Let's make a deal. For everyone problem you finishes I'll give you a kiss ok?" Caitlin try's to negotiate with him.

"Fine. You win." He kisses her on the lips softly for a few seconds.

"I am so ready." Barry smiles after he knows what will happen after each problem he finishes.

Caitlin blushes slightly and fiddles with her t-shirt.

***

The two were one the last problem while Barry was covered in lipstick marks.

"I never thought I'd say this but....I wish we had more math homework."

"Oh Barry." Caitlin chuckles at his statement. She leans her head on his shoulder while he works on the assignment.

"Do you want to come over to my house after we hang with the group? My moms not home and Frost said it's ok." Caitlin asks Barry.

"Sure. Sounds like fun." Barry winks at her and she hits his arm playfully.

While the two keep working Iris and Eddie were making there was over with Oliver, Felicity, Cisco and Layla by their side.

"You finished Barr! Great job I'm proud of you." Caitlin cups his face with her hand and leans forward. A smirk appears of Barrys face right before she kisses him. This time extra long and a little harder because he was done.

"Ahem. Are we interrupting something?" Oliver clears his throat.

Caitlin jumped as Barry laughed at her reaction. Her face turned bright red while Barry just stood sat there.

"Ready?" Cisco asks.

"Yep." Caitlin jumps up from her seat taking Barry along up with her.

To be Continued.....

A/N
Ahhhh I know this took forever and I'm very sorry for that! This probably sucks sorry.