Chapstick

Barry and Caitlin are in high school.
Caitlins POV
"Are you ever going to tell him?" Paget pouts as she waits for Caitlin to pack up her things.

"Eventually." I say quickly knowing that's not going to happen.

"You've been best friends for years and you see each other literally all the time. I'm pretty sure he likes you too." She tells me.

"Paget, it's not happening. He probably still likes that cheerleader Iris." I sadly respond. I've liked Barry for years, but he's always getting the popular girls. Besides the only reason people know me is because I hang out with him so much and he's popular. Other than that it's just me and Paget.

I'm pulled away from my thoughts when I hear the familiar noise of the group of boys heading down the hallway.

"Hey Cait." A certain voice says.

I close my locker to reveal Barry with his shoulder resting on the top of it. But it's pulled off once I shut the locker.

"Hey." Barry pouts after the abrupt pull.

"Sorry Bear, but hey who's fault was that." I tease and he chuckles slightly.

I take out the chapstick that sat in the side pocket of my bag. I start to apply it when Barry asks a question.

"What flavor is that?" He asks.

"Umm..." I check the label. "Vanilla bean." I reply.

"Ooo can I try." He surprises me with that question.

"Um yeah sure I guess." I start to hand him the chapstick but am interrupted by him pulling my face to his and kissing me. I kiss back.

"Mhm tastes good." He smirks after pulling away.

I just stood there. Very, very shocked. I'd been waiting for that moment for the longest time.

"Do something! Don't let him leave." Paget whispers to me when Barry starts to walk away.

"Wait!" I shout before he gets to far.

I walk up to him standing on my tippy toes I give him one last kiss. The bell rings right after.

"Better get to class." I whisper to him and walk away with Paget. Now this was Barrys turn to be left in shock. And after, he simply smiled and walked away.

The End.