Introduction

Hello guys i am back so you must be thinking that my earlier stories were did go ? There was some problem on my Wattpad , due to which my stories have been deleted. So I write a new story hope u all like it please give your precious vote and comments.

PROLOGUE

Falling in love is the best feeling ever . But not easy to find perfact match . Getting forever is the thoughtest thing to have .

Introduction :

Rakshitshergil - Every girl dreams to have in their life . A charming guy his one look can take away the breath of any girl his charm make anyone fall for him but he does not care . Because he doesn't own a heart his heart is owned by someone who is not know to anyone . No one knows about the girl . He lost his father at a very age . He has been really close to his father . There is one more person in his dark world .

Mahima Shergil - proud mother of Rakshit shergil she has been standing strong after her husband dead tried to give love of father and mother to Rakshit .

Drishti Sharma - beautiful long hair , big big beautiful eyes and pink soft lips . Her one look is enough to make any boy fall for her . She has completed her graduation in New York and came back to India a few days back . She has a simple life . She got the love and care from her family . But her family is very conservation which never let her keep her heart out . She is strong and determined towards life has someone very special in her life for whom she can die also .

Sarthak - father of Drishti very strict but loves her family . He doesn't like love marriage that's 4 years back he took a step which was about to ruin something really big .

Vidya - mother of Drishti and Rahul a housewife loves her family a lot . She was really close to Drishti but 4 years back something happened which change their equation .

Rahul - brother of Drishti he tries to protect her sister but never go against his father loves his sister a lot but couldn't be with when she needed him the most .

Anu - rahul wife and Drishti bhabhi . She is very close to her .

Shekhar Malhotra - Rakshit school bestfriend . They had been together since childhood . He knows Rakshit in and out . Loves Rakshit like his own brother .

Priya - best friend of Rakshit and shekhar and Now she is employed in Shergils office

Divya - Drishti school friend they lost contact 4 years back . She missed her soul sister a lot can't help . She is engaged to Shekhar